19

you guys arrive at the lax. Alex and Kouvr pick you up. "how was the trip." kouvr asks. "it was good we had the time of our life's." you say. "yeah i had a great time i enjoyed my time away from california." vinnie says. "So what did you guys do." alex says. "We rented a boat we did some fishing and we went out to dinner we uh.. we" vinnie says. "don't say it." you whisper. "we went on jet skis." vinnie says loudly. "Wow sounds like fun." kouvr says. it's 4am. you and vinnie head up to his room and just pass out on his bed and wake up at 9:32am. You get up and go to room to unpack and take a shower. you picked this outfit.

you decide a comfy outfit because your just hanging out with Sophia and Ryland to figure out if they are dating are not

you decide a comfy outfit because your just hanging out with Sophia and Ryland to figure out if they are dating are not. Vinnie wants to work on his car today so he decided to stay home.

12:36pm
"hey girly hop in" sophia says. you get in a sit there kinda worried. "What's up with you." ryland says. " oh nothing i'm okay." you say and put your head down as you shed alittle tear. your worried your dad will see you. your worried your dad as figured out that your in california.

                       Vinbabes 🤰🏄‍♂️💕

                                              My Baby 🍒🤰😻
                                                                       vinnie

                                                              i'm worried
Vinbabes🤰🏄‍♂️💕
It's will be okay baby
i promise.

If you want i can come
pick you up?

                                            My Baby 🍒🤰💕
                                                             yes please
Vinbabes 🤰🏄‍♂️💕
Okay omw
Love you
                                           My Baby 🍒🤰💕
                                                        Love you too

you and sophia walk around and go to saddle ranch and sit there for a drink. "Your just so pretty" ryland says to sophia. "Thank you. your not too bad yourself." sophia says to ryland. sophia gets up to use the bathroom. "Okay Emily tonight come to the beach i'm asking sophia to be my girlfriend. 8pm there." he says. "okay" you say as your crying. "Omg are you okay?" ryland asks. "yeah i'm fine. can we switch sides i wanna sit in the outside please" you say. "sure" ryland says. you guys switch spots. Sophia comes back. "So that was an interesting bathroom. These peoples were having sex in there. omg it was so weird. OMG VINNIE IS HERE. I THOUGHT HE WASNT COMING." sophia said. you get up and walk out and get in his car.

"i-is she okay" sophia says. " no i don't think so" poparazzi caught you walking out. you then post this on your story.

you go home and spend the day cleaning your room and then the hype house decides to go out for dinner

you go home and spend the day cleaning your room and then the hype house decides to go out for dinner. After the dinner you and vinnie decide to watch a movie and end up doing the deed again.
The next morning...

THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS
DONT FORGET TO VOTE
AND COMMENT!!!