4

it's a Saturday morning and your getting ready for your photoshoot. And you happen to meet vinnie, Mia and Thomas at the table. "Good morning emily" vinnie said in his sleepy voice. You try to hide your smile but you just can't stand his sleepy voice. "Good morning vincent" you said sarcastically. "Oh so we're calling each other by our government names now?" vinnie said with a playful attitude. "Well you kinda said emily so i just had to pay back" you smirk. "Well what am i supposed to call you" vinnie said. "you can call me em" you said cutely. "Can you two love birds just shut up and eat y'all's lucky charms" Thomas said. "We're just friends thomas." you said aggervated. You get up and leave the table and head out to your car and head over to sophias place.

                                             Soph🧚🏻💅🏻
Hey how far away
are you?
                                                                   About 15mins
                                                                                     why?
Cause i'm cleaning my
room bc it's messy
af.
                                                                               Lmaooo
see you soon luv ya
                                                                         luv ya more

Vinnies Pov:

vinnie heads back upstairs to go pick up his room and stream for his fans/followers. He is stubborn to text you. He wants to give you his number and talk to you a lot more but he's scared. He doesn't it want to make it all sudden because you just moved in yesterday.

Hey Em

Hey Em..
here's my number so
we don't have to text
on stupid instagram
lmao okay..
***-***-****
;)

End of Vinnies Pov

Emily arrives at Sophias house because they wanted to go take instagram pictures together but it started to rain so they went out to go get ice cream.

" So how are you and your little boyfriend doing?" soph says with a grin on her face.
" wait did you just say boyfriend i don't have one" you said confused. "You and vinnie like each other and you know it" she said it with a smile. you blush alittle but you don't realize. "No we're just friends i hardly even talk to him." you said. "Anyways not a content house is having a party tomorrow and i was gonna ask you if you and vinnie wanted to come?" she said without a smile. "I can ask vinnie but what about the girls" you said confusing. "The girls are obviously coming." she said annoyed. "oh okay well i'm gonna head back home."

you head back to the hype house and change into comfy clothes
this is what your wearing:

you just sit on your bed and scroll through your social media's until there was a knock on the door

you just sit on your bed and scroll through your social media's until there was a knock on the door. "Who is it" you shouted. "Vinnie can i come in" he shouted. "Ughm yeah i guess." you said. "Hey i was just wondering if you wanted to help me pick out an outfit for this photoshoot tomorrow" he said in his shy voice.
"Uh- yeah ofc but vinnie i have a question" you said nervously. "uh yeah what is it?" he said scared because he afraid your gonna ask a serious question. "Do you want to go to this party with me and some of my friend tomorrow you can bring some of your friends if you want.." you said. "Sure yeah but i'll probably just stick with you" vinnie said. You blush alittle. " okay cool so what about this outfit."
the fit:

"i love it thanks em" he said excitedly

"i love it thanks em" he said excitedly. He gives you a hug and leave the room and your just speechless.