[REMADE] Ruby x Agressive Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"Ruby! What are you doing?" Weiss had followed her looking annoyed again, Ruby rubbed the back of her head.

"Just saying morning to my best friend!"

"Yeah, right. Lets get to class before you make a scene like last time!"

Weiss grabs Ruby by her ear and drags her to class, with her going 'Ow' every step.

Yang and Blake follow them, Yang giving Y/n a wink on the way.

He just sighed and walked to his homeroom, not noticing that his dormroom had someone entering it...

The day went by really quickly. Y/n was exhausted from having to take two sets of notes, but kept himself going by convincing himself that it was for her.

As he walked back to his room, he heard giggling.

"I guess she got better," He thought.

He walked in with a smile and heard a loud thumping sound.

"Y-Y/n? Is that you?!"

"Yes it is~" He swung over to her on the bed. She looked sweaty for some reason.

"Feeling any better?"

"Y-Yeah, of course! Did you get my notes for the day?"

"Obviously. Sooo~, whats going on~"

"Nothing. Nothing at all! Could you step out for a minute?"

"Huh? Why?" He tilted his head.

"Just do it!" She snapped at him.

"Okay, okay. Calm down..." He walked back out and started whistling.

He couldn't help himself as one of his ears went to press on the door.

"You have to get out of here! He's home!"

"So what? Its been two weeks, I don't think hes THAT dense"

"Yeah, right. Just leave already!"

"Nah. Lets have a little more fun~"

She groaned and he heard kissing. That set him over the edge and he reopened the door.

"(Girlfriend Name), what the hell is going on!"

"Y/n, its not what it looks like!"

"Oh, who cares anymore. Just dump him, this is the perfect situation!"

"Jeremy, its not that simple!"

"..."

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening to him right now. It didn't feel real.

"Haha, look how pathetic he is! Wow thats actually so funny..."

"Jeremy! Enough!"

She turns to face Y/n.

"Well, you know now. I guess, i'm sorry but i'm leaving you"

She gets up, perfectly fine without any issues like she was never sick in the first place.

Then she takes Jeremy's hand and pulls him out of the dorm, with him giving Y/n a smug smile.

That damn smile. It made Y/n feel so angry...

After she left, he locked his door fell to the ground. His face was a complete mess, his mind was blank.

A knock at his door made him pause and wipe some of his tears with his arm and see who was there.

...it was Ruby.

"Hey Y/n? You haven't left your room, and its past dinnertime..."

"*Sniff* i-i-i'm okay, r-ruby"