That cute little girl waving at me across our new house, I know instantly that she will be a big part of my new life. I didn't regret migrating to Korea despite leaving lots of memories in Paris because I met her; Jennie.

Growing up I knew that I liked her in a different way and that little crushed bloomed into something beautiful; love. I agree every time people say that falling for your best friend is a nightmare. Is it definitely a sweet nightmare.

I love Jennie with all my heart and she's the love of my life. Now, I don't care anymore if Kai will get hurt, I just need Jennie to mine.

"That's odd because I know everything that made me fall for Kai." She rested her head again on my chest

"People love differently." I finally opened my eyes and combed her hair using my fingers "I wish Kai will go sleepover often, I really miss sleeping next to you." 

She chuckled "Silly. By the way, I saw your car outside, you're not planning to talk to Jungkook anytime soon?" 

"He's the one that doesn't want to talk to me and I'm giving him that."

"Is it because of what Taehyung did?" 

"No, I did something terrible and me myself won't forgive me if I'm in his place." I truthfully said "I don't want to give up on him, Jen. He's part of what I am now."

She lifted her head and looked up at me "You love him that much?" 

And there I was dumbfounded by her question. Of course, I love Jungkook that much because he's my best friend. If I'll say yes Jennie will think that I'm really in love with Jungkook but if I'll say no she will suspect.

"You can say that." I chose the safest answer

I thought Jennie was already asleep when she didn't say anything after a few minutes but I was wrong when I opened my eyes again.

"Lisa, I can't sleep." Jennie was tugging the sleeve of my shirt "Lisa, wake up."

"Jen, what time is it?" I groggily asked, slowly opening my eyes "What do you want me to do?"

"Do you have a beer in your fridge? Let's have a couple of drinks. Please?" She looked with those puppy eyes

Tell me how to say no to her? Tell me!

I kissed her forehead before getting up "Don't blame me for your hangover tomorrow." When I turned to look at her she was just staring at me, I chuckled and left her to get the beer she wants

I'm not planning to drink tonight since we have a dance practice tomorrow. I glanced at the wall clock while making my way upstairs. It's exactly midnight. What in the world does Jennie want to happen? She usually falls asleep when sleeping next to me.

She was watching Dickinson when I get back. Wow, why in the hell she was watching that?

"You're watching this series?" Jennie asked while her eyes were glued on the screen

I nervously sat next to her and handed her a can of beer "Y-yeah."

I didn't know how time flies but the next thing I knew Jennie was in her fifth can.

"Jen, you need to stop now." I snatched the can from her hand and placed it on my side table where I put all the cans

"You're no fun! You didn't even join me to drink." She slurred

She's definitely drunk. I sighed and took the remote to turn the TV off but she stopped me immediately.

"I'm waiting for Sue to kiss Emily." Jennie pouted

I was in complete shock "What?"

Jennie looked at me intensely "I always wonder how it is like to kiss a girl, especially you, Lisa."

Oh god, the alcohol really got into her system. But wait, she was wondering what it is like to kiss me?

"What are you doing, Jen?"

She was moving closer to me, she placed her hand on the side of my face so gently like I'm a fragile thing.

"Do you know how jealous I get every time that Jungkook touches and kiss you?" She leaned in and now our faces were just an inch away

"Jen, you're drunk." I tried to push her but she just brought herself closer to me

Did I turn the aircon off? Why does the room become hot?

She tucked my hair behind my ears and the next thing she did make me go crazy.

"Kiss me back, Lisa."

It took me seconds before it all registered to my mind. Jennie is kissing me right now! JENNIE FUCKING KIM IS KISSING ME!

I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I've been dreaming about it for so many years and now it's happening.

Oh god, her lips were so soft and the taste of her cherry chopstick and beer mixed to my tongue.

"Jen..." I moaned when I felt her hand inside my shirt

I felt cold when her lips left mine, she looked into my eyes, brought her two hands to my face, caressed me lovingly, and said, "I love you, Lisa. I love you more than just a best friend."

~~

I wanted to publish this yesterday but something came up. HAPPY JENLISA DAY, EVERYONE!

-Justine