"Well, that's what happens when you have a mini you running around" Scarlett said shrugging her shoulders and then the 4 of them fell into a pit of laughter.

-/-

30 minutes later, they are on the road to go to the set. Elia after her incident that she's missing for 3 hours straight making her have no chance to stay at home. She knows it all too well.

This gonna be her first time coming back to the set after her paps incident 5 weeks ago. Elia was nervous as hell. The incident is still vivid in her mind.

The Olsen-Stan family take one car since Lizzie and Seb have their scene together today early and are gonna go to Elia training with her at 3-5 pm.

When they've arrived at the set, Elia just stay in the car fiddling with her hands, taking multiple deep breath

"Elia?" Lizzie asks noticing her daughter didn't get out of the car but then Elia didn't notice her parents were looking at her and calling her name out.

This makes Lizzie instantly goes to Elia side of the car and open the door

"Eliana?" Lizzie try once again and Elia just look at her mom in question

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asks worriedly

"Did um- did you guys have a scene together for the rest of the day?" Elia asks whispering in shyness

"Only until lunch," Seb replied. He somehow gets the idea of why Elia is acting weird suddenly.

"The last time I'm here is the day that I'm- "Elia said, stuttering whisperingly telling her parents and both her parents immediately catch up on what she's indicating for.

"It's okay. I'm gonna ask for Bobbie to stay with you the whole time till your bodyguard comes. And after lunch you'll stay with me or your dad. Okay baby?" Lizzie said softly.

Bobbie is Lizzie's manager. Elia just nodded her head agreeing with her mother. Not that Elia intended to go anywhere. She learns her lesson on the incident.

"I'll just stay in the trailer till you come. It's fine" Elia said

"You sure? It's okay, Bobbie will keep your company in my trailer till I come pick you up" Lizzie said and Elia just nodded her head

Lizzie then held out her hand for Elia to take and hold it together for them to go to Lizzie's trailer, settling Elia in first for her class.

On their way to Lizzie's trailer, she could feel Elia squeezing her hands every once in a while. It didn't go unnoticed for the mother to feel it.

Once Lizzie got Elia settled in, Bobbie appeared. Lizzie has been texting him to come to her trailer to keep Elia company for the time being.

"Okay baby, I'll come pick you up at lunch and then you'll stay with me or your dad the whole time okay?" Lizzie said

Elia just nodded her head. Lizzie is worried about the lack of words of her daughter right now. Elia must've felt overwhelmed and scared at the same time.

"Bobbie will stay with you sweetheart. Wherever you wanna go just talk to him and Bobbie make sure you go with her too. No wandering alone okay Eli?" Lizzie said, looking at Bobbie and Elia back and forth.

"Yes, Ma'am" Bobbie said, mocking a salute to Lizzie and Lizzie playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Right. I love you baby. Good luck on your first day of new class with your new teacher. I wanna know how's that going when I come pick you up okay" Lizzie said hugging and kissing her daughter's head.