Chapter- 10

As soon as I got off the elevator, I ran to the room that we were filming in. Unfortunately, there was no sight of him. "Are you searching for something Seungmin?" Chan hyung asked. 

"Hyung, have you seen Minho hyung?" I asked as I looked around. "He went home with Changbin and Hyunjin. Why do you ask?" He looked at me confused. "Long story. Do you want to go home with me? I have to see Minho hyung," I asked restlessly. "Okay but you have to tell me everything on the way" He agreed and I just nodded.

I told him most of it on the way, I still had to leave out some parts since I'm not too sure that Jisung would be okay with it. We finally arrived at the dorms and I ran straight to his room. It's empty? I thought he would be here...just as I was about to leave, the door opened. 

We had brief eye contact as silence filled between us. I was the first to break the silence. "Why? Why didn't you at least tell me or gave me a little bit of assurance that you still loved me? Why did you have to be so good, who are you trying to be Gandhi!??" 

"Seungmin…"

 "Shut up" 

Seungmin ran up to the older as he pressed his lips on the latter's. Minho was shocked but gradually kissed back.

"I'm sorry," Seungmin said between sobs. "Shhh. It's okay Minnie, it's not your fault," Minho said as he patted the boy's head softly while the other stained his shirt with tears.

"You were just trying to help a friend while I let my jealousy take over and ruined everything," I cried. 

"No, you did not ruin everything. It's fine, don't blame yourself for it" he reassured. "It was probably 90% my fault" he added.

"He's right hyung," Jeongin said as he watched the two with popcorn in hand. There maybe was a Felix beside him and a llama standing behind them was possible too.

"Okay wtf," Minho said as he looked at them. "We're trying to have a heartwarming moment here."

Seungmin chuckled as he wiped his tears. "Is there anything I can do to make up to you?" Minho asked as he ignored the others.

"Ask for a house" Hyunjin shouted from behind.

Seungmin chuckled as he answered. "Kneel in my bedroom and write 30 pages of apology,"
"What?"
"I'm just kidding. You don't have to do or get me anything," He giggled. Minho stared at him as he felt he fell in love with the pup all over again.

"Boo..boring,-" "HWANG HYUNJIN SHUT UP" Minho growled which immediately shut up the latter.

"Kay get me a ring and knell,"
"Is this your way of asking me to propose?" He teased. "Maybe," Seungmin played along. "Oh darling, it was already bought ages ago," Minho chuckled as he let go of the pup.

"What was bought ages ago?!!? Fuck you! Where are you going!? Come back here!"

_______
3 months later.

Seungmin and Minho we're on a small date. If you call having lunch at their Company's rooftop a date that is.

Seungmin sat on the bench with a Minho laying his head on his lap.
"The view is nice" he sighed.
"Oh yeah? You're my best-"

"You're not using that out dated meme on me shut up"

Minho laughed as he looked at the other. "Seungmo~" he cooed. "What" the other answered.
"I love you~" The older singsonged. "I know" "Don't be mean" Minho whined as the other laughed. "I love you too...stupid." Minho hummed, satisfied.

"Hyung, if you had to pick between me and the world, which one would you pick?"

"I'd pick you over anything and everything, Seungmin."

The End
____________________________________
Sheesh. I can't believe I actually finished a book. Yeah, it was long and shity but hey at least it's finished.

Even tho I meant it to have only 4-5 chapters, I ended up with 10. Idk how that happened.
And I would like to apologize for not updating for like a whole week or more. I got the covid and could get up but I'm all good now.

Thank you all once again for reading and voting for my book.
I love y'all. Stay safe and stay STAY!

 Stay safe and stay STAY!