Chapter- 2

All of Stray Kids were currently at their practice room, learning choreographies to new songs for their next comeback. Their dance instructor had already left but the kids wanted to practice a bit more. And so they did with Minho in charge. After a few hours, they decided to have a break.

They were all just chilling and resting when Seungmin went up to his boyfriend. "Tired?" Minho asked. He gave a nod and he sat down beside the older one. "Alright everyone that should be it for today. We need to rest." He announced. Tired 'yes' and noises of agreement-that didn't sound like it at all-(I'm looking at u Binnie) filled the room.

"Hyunggg," the puppy-like boy called out. "What," Minho answered. "If you had to pick between Me and Chan hyung, who would you pick?" He asked. "What is up with all this pick who questions?" Minho asked, clearly annoyed. "Just answer it,"

"Alright fine, hyung is our leader, caring as always. Even though he is annoying I can rely on him and-" Minho was cut off by the person hugging him from behind the couch.

"Aww, our Minho is such a cutie," "GET THE FUCK OFF!" He yelled. "Language," Chan scolded. "I got vaccinated yesterday you dumb fu-" Minho hissed in pain but stopped his words mid-way. "Oh I'm so sorry," Chan apologized. "You should be," the leader laughed as Minho send daggers. "Oh Your Majesty, do have mercy on me, I was not informed. I am ashamed of the terrible mistake I've commited. Would his majesty be so kind and let this innocent civilian make up for it?" Minho eye-rolled so hard he was worried it'll be stuck there. He was sure that the older one had been influenced by a certain dramatic llama that goes by the name 'Hwang Hyunjin'.

"Buy coffee," he answered. "Okay," the older one agreed cheerfully. "So you will buy it?" He questioned. "Yeah sure?" "It's confirmed?" He asked again. "...Yes," The older one answered hesitantly, getting really suspicious of the other one. "Okay then…" A devilish smirk appeared on the other's face. "Everyone Chan hyung is buying us coffee!" Minho announced. "Huh, I never agreed to this!??" Chan protested. "I said buy coffee. I don't say for who," a smirk found its way on the dancer's face as the words left his mouth. The kids cheered at the announcement while their leader was in deep regret. "I should've seen this coming," he sighed. 

They all left the place and went to a nearby cafe on their way home. Seungmin sighed as he sipped on his coffee. 'I didn't get an answer this time as well,' he thought.