Chapter- 0

The brunette-haired boy was sitting comfortably as he scrolled through his secret Instagram account. He was having a day off and without having anything to do, he stalked his fans, curious to find out what they have been up to.  

He came across a post with him and his boyfriend in it. '2min' it read. It was just some pictures of him and his boyfriend, Lee Minho. "We don't have many normal pics together huh," he mumbled. The comments were full of people calling them 'the divorced couple' or '2min' or just commenting how good the two looked. But one comment caught the boy's eyes. 'Lee Know would never like Seungmin, he is too busy with Jisung. Plus I'm sure if you asked him to pick between any member and Seungmin, I'm 100% sure he would always pick the other member. Stupid ship 🤬🤬😤 LeeKnow hates him why are you even shipping them together🤢' After that was a bunch of people fighting in the comments. But the boy paid no attention to it anymore. 

The comment left Seungmin in wonder. Would the older really pick everyone else apart from him? He knew it was just a stupid comment. But the said boy has seen these types of comments way too many times for him to just simply ignore it again. So this time, he decided to put it on a test.