Chapter- 1

"Min?" A voice snapped Seungmin out of his thoughts. "Oh, you're home?" He asked. "Yeah, I just came back," the other answered. "You okay? You seem a bit dazed," Minho said as he removed his coat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How was work?'' the younger asked, sitting up on the bed. "It was ehh. I feel like the producers are giving me extra lines just for the sake of it. I mean no, I'm not complaining but the thing is I am," He listened to the older ranting about his work but he couldn't focus even a bit as the only thing on his mind was that damn comment that he read a few minutes ago. 

"Hyung," "Yes?" Minho answered. "If you had to pick between me and Felix, who would you pick?"

"..." "What is this about?" The older question. "It's nothing, just pick"

"Okay then let's see," Minho said as he sat beside the younger. "Felix is a good baker. He makes good brownies and is a good massager. Overall extremely soft, kind-hearted, and delicate. He needs to be protected at all costs." He stated.

"And you on the other hand," He looked at his boyfriend who was attentively listening to his every word. He chuckled as he kissed the other. "I have to go shower," he said and pulled away before the younger could even kiss back.

"What the…" "Hey, you didn't even answer my question you jerk!" He yelled, flustered. But the older one only laughed loudly as he went out of their shared bedroom.