Chapter 1

"Hey fucking calm down" Jay shouted at me. Like i care his words. I increased the speed. I can feel my heart pumping like crazy, that adrenaline rush is what I'm living for.

"Fuck you gonna kill us man" Jay again shouted. But i continued anyway. We are in Busan for a project and the work has completed quicker than we expected. Jay wants to go for shopping, but who cares about that shit. A thrilling adventure is far better than spending money on unwanted things.

But every humans make mistakes, and i made one that day. I lost my balance and suddenly crashed to a car which is parked near the road. We wore helmet but suddenly everything went black. The moment i opened my eyes I was in hospital. The first thing came to my mind was Jay. I say i never care for him. But actually he's my best friend. I searched for the nurses, but a man came inside.

"Are you feeling a little better? " He asked me with a concern. He's hella handsome. "Your friend is in the next room, i know you are worried. He's perfectly all right, a little scratches. But how's your leg? "

That's the moment i looked at my legs. Man this is gonna take atleast two months to heal i guess. I looked up at him. "This is the prize you have to pay for being ruthless" He said sitting on the chair.

"I don't care. Jay, my friend he's ok right?" What's the point of living if there's no thrill?" I asked.

"Having thrill and all is okay. But don't you worry about your loved ones? Before you could answer just before you are worried about your friend right?" He asked.

I remained silent. I honestly don't have anyone to protect. I grew up in an orphanage. I studied hard and landed on a job which pays me well. I had few friends, but not very close ones. Only Jay was there with me.

" I have no one" I finally said after a moment if silence. " I have no one except my friend " I said looking at him.

Suddenly his phone rang. "My wife" He said showing me his phone. He answered the call amd talked with her. Seems like they want him to hurry to their home. After speaking to her he said, "Seems like my kids misses me. I gotta go". He got up. Here's my card. " I'm Kim Tae Hyung. Nice to meet you. You crashed a car right? That's mine. I'm glad you didn't crash it when I'm in it. And call me if you need anything" He said and got ready to move.

"My name is Sunghoon" I said. "And thank you for saving me and my friend" I bowed him a little to show respect.

"You know i never do things for free. You are going to give me what i ask" He smirked.