"A markswoman. Not as long range as I." Concluded Dietrich. The only piece of camouflage she seemed to have was a sort of dark brown and green colored burlap smock which was tied off against her side. It was garish and crudely made, yet it did seem like it would make for a decent camouflaging material.

Moving on to her head, she only wore a pilotka cap over a tight head of blonde hair tied back in a bun. There were early signs of aging lines on her face yet she didn't appear to be too old. He would estimate that she was in her forties. Dietrich raised a brow, wondering just exactly this entire situation would pan out.

Carefully, he looked around, finding a few pebbles and rocks on the forest floor. He gathered them into a small pile and grabbed a decent sized one at random. He was going to wake her up but at a distance because he was not certain how she would react.

Dietrich tossed a pebble and watched as it bounced off of her cheek. She didn't even flinch. He squinted, confused at her lack of reaction. He grabbed another, this time throwing with some more force and aiming for the center of her chest. It impacted and fell to the ground harmlessly, still not evoking a reaction. Dietrich frowned, grabbing a handful of pebbles this time. He let the cluster rain down upon her and she finally awoke.

Her eyes were wild as she almost startled herself to a full alert status, grabbing her rifle with a jolt. Quickly, she did freeze and peered around with only her eyes. They fell on him and in an instant, Dietrich saw red in them. He put an index finger against his lips, hoping that the action would save his life.

It did, and the Soviet abstained from cutting his life short. Dietrich lowered his finger and looked around. He saw no signs of any other living creatures around them after a too short glance, and he decided that was good enough for him to speak.

"I do not speak Russian." He said. He spoke German, it being the only language he spoke. He watched as the sniper's brow furrowed in confusion.

"And I do not speak German." She said in Russian. Now, it was Dietrich's turn to be confused. She had just spoke in clear Russian, yet he understood her as if they were speaking the same language.

"What is happening? No sudden movements, pig." Ordered the Soviet. Dietrich shrugged.

"I do not know. I was fighting in Seelow when a bolt of lightning took me here." Said Dietrich. The Soviet looked aghast.

"I too was at Seelow. But I was blown up by an artillery shell. Where are we?" She asked. Dietrich shook his head.

"I do not know. This place...is not Earth. I have been here alone for two days, sneaking around under the impression that you communist swine were hunting me." Said Dietrich. He made his distaste for communism and it's fallacies known, watching as her face twisted in anger.

"And what if we still are, you fascist butcher? I will happily end your life right now before my comrades get to us." She growled. Dietrich continued looking at her.

"I don't doubt that, but do not underestimate me, Soviet. And do not underestimate this world, either, because there are no Soviets. There are no Germans." Said Dietrich. He turned to look in the direction of the village he had been scouting out. He jerked his head in its direction.

"Roughly one kilometer that way lies a village filled with strange and horrific creatures. They walk and talk, yet they are animals with fur and claws." Explained Dietrich. He turned to look back at the Soviet, expecting her reaction to be just as it was. She clearly did not believe him and made sure to tell him.

"You are delusional, Nazi. Worn down by the tribulations of warfare. You cannot cope with it. You are as crazy as you sound." She spat. Dietrich merely looked at her with a deadpan expression.