Her second chance mate

Start from the beginning

Me:"You look stunning and....... Sexy~"
(He bites his lips and smiled at me but I only give him a smirk.)

Jamie:"U-umm anu...b-baby what are you d-doing ?"
(He asked nervously while backing away. My smirk go wide seeing his state and I pinned him to the wall behind him. He wimper and look away sensing how close we are )

Me:"You know what I am doing babe. Where you trying to seduce me wearing this clothes and you surly know I am gonna fall for it! "
(I whispered into his ear that turn red and he put his hands on my chest to push me away.)

Jamie:"I-I I didn't mean to.... It's.... it's mark, W-who buy me this c-clothes and asked me to w-wore this tonight"
(He is lying. He was so clingy towards me the whole month and ask me to fuck him whenever we get into make out. I chuckled darkly and make him look at me while holding his chin with my hand)

Me:"Don't lie to me mate. I saw you asking your sister how to seduce me. I was passing through the door when you discuss that. How cute. And now this clothes, my inner beast asking me to rip this clothes off from you and take you here and now. Should I listen to him hmm? "
(I asked seductively and he gulp. I except him to reject but he surprised me)

Jamie :"Listen to her. Do what she asked you to do. "
(He said boldy .Now I am the one who gulp. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tip toe before slamming his lips on me.)

Me:"B-baby... "
(I stumbled back but he were already sucking my bottom lip that I couldn't control my hormones anymore and kissed him back more hungrily. I pinned him again on the wall and patted his thighs to jump on me and he did. Wrapping his legs around my waist while I holding him by his thighs. He moans softly through my mouth and I groan at that. I cares his butt while biting his lower lips. He didn't let his mouth open to take my hot tongue in and that annoyed me. I squeezed his butt cheeks that he gasps, I take that as a chance and roughly entered my tongue into his mouth exploring. We started to fight with our tongue for dominance and of course I won. I senses he is out of breath and broke our kiss . I kissed his jaw line to his collar bone while he clenching on to my hair moaning. I give butterflies kisses on his neck before sucking it gently. He gripped on to my hair more tightly while breathing heavily. I grins and sucked a place that get him go crazy. He moaned a bit loudly and I continue to suck that place more hardly. I think it's his sweet spot. I looked at his face that giving me a pleading look to want more. I chuckled and again kiss his lips while walking towards our bed and laid him on the bed not breaking our kiss. My kiss again went to his neck to his collar bone and I slowly remove his top to revel his smooth skin. I kissed on his shoulder while get rid off his top. A lace bra? Awww....he blushed when he caught I am starting at his chest with sparkles in my eyes. I kissed his chest and put the lace of the bras in between my teeth while asking for his permission to remove. He nodded shyly and I unclip the bra and throw them away at the floor. I was hovering above him while looking at his rosy little nipples and he shyly hide them with his hands)

Jamie:"Don't stare."
(He whines embarrassed and I pinned his hands above his head while growling)

Me:"Don't you dare to hide them from me! They are beautiful! You are beautiful!"
(I didn't let him to say anything before kissing his left nipple. He whimpered I pinned his hand with my right hand hand while the other one caring his right nipple. I pinched and pulls them teasly while he started to tremble from the pleasure that I am giving him with my tongue. I sucked and bites his left nipple again and again after I make sure his nipple turn more red. I do the same with his right nipple. My kisses trails to his chest to his tummy. I give a tight smooch on his soft tummy and he arched his back moaning. I kissed his waist and slowly pull off his skirt with the underwear. He look away while hiding his little member with his hands and I chuckled at his cuteness. I slowly pull his hands off from his privates and stare at it.)