23

The man quickly turned and attempted to grab Noah's arm, but Noah quickly struck, smacking the man across the face. He hit the ground and laid there still for a moment, giving Noah the opportunity to put his gun away. "Come on, we need to get the hell out of here before any more of them show up."

Nodding, you quickly rushed to his side, the two of you leaving the bathroom and speed walking towards the front. "Shit.. how did they find us?" You cursed, looking over at Noah.

"Who knows. But we better get out of here before we find out." Noah muttered, before laughing a bit. "Funny how almost all of our interactions happen in a bathroom, huh?"

Rolling your eyes, you picked up your pace a bit. "Nows not really the time." You sighed, quickly rushing out to the van.

Luckily everyone was inside except for you and Noah, so as soon as the two of you got in it didn't take long before you were speeding off. Everyone else sat up in confusion. "What's with the rush?" Cooper asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They found us. One tried to attack Y/N while they were in the bathroom." Noah huffed out, keeping his eyes on the road.

Immediately Schlatt and Charlie sat up and directed their attention towards you. "Holy shit, are you okay?" Charlie asked quickly, looking you up and down.

You quickly gave both of them a nod, holding your hand up slightly. "I'm fine, he didn't get his hands on me. Noah showed up just in time."

Both boys let out a sigh of relief, before Schlatt looked towards the front. "How many more of them do you think there are? There's no way in hell that one was alone in there."

"Let's hope we don't find out." Noah muttered, gripping onto the wheel. "Keep an eye on the road behind us. If some random cars start following us, we may have to start shooting."

Wilbur let out a small gulp as he pulled away from the window. "Uhm, about that.. We've already got company."

Cursing under his breath, Noah sped up just a tiny bit. "Don't overreact yet. Could just be another car. If they try anything or stay on our trail for a while though, that's when we need to worry."

"Uhm.. would another car be rolling down the windows with pistols?" Charlie said with a gulp, glancing out of the back.

Noah nearly punched the steering wheel as he heard that, immediately pressing down on the gas. "Everybody keep your heads down! Now!" He shouted, keeping his eyes on the road.

All of you immediately got down, hearing gunshots ring out. It was easy to hear the bullets impact against the car, two metals hitting together was hard to miss. You cursed to yourself, just hoping and praying they wouldn't hit any of the tires.

But sadly, your hope didn't last too long. It didn't even take a minute before the car bounced a bit, the sound of a tire popping could faintly be heard outside.

Cursing, Noah gripped onto the wheel as the car began to swerve around. "Fucking shit! Everyone hold on!" He shouted.

For a moment, it felt as everything was in slow motion. Everyone screaming, reaching out to grab onto the seats in front of them. Poor Ted had woken up from all of the screams, and could only panic as he witnessed the car beginning to swerve off of the road.

You just held onto as many of the boys hands that you could get a hold of, just shutting your eyes tightly and hoping that all of this would pass by soon.

When you opened your eyes again, you were sitting in a chair, your hands tied down tightly to the arms of it. Your head hurt like hell, and it didn't help that you could barely see anything at first.