𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

En başından başla

I don't know what taken over me, but something snapped.

All I did was smile.

I have gone through way worse, a thousand times worse, this girl putting a gun to my head is nothing.

I was scared, but she wasn't going to see that anymore, every person in my life has tried to scare me time and time again, and I refuse it anymore.

I'm here to make a living so I can get my family out of Brazil and we can have a life away from that terrible man. Billie and this mafia shit isn't going to stop me, I'm getting myself out her shit tomorrow night and away from them forever.

I chuckle, watching Gabby and Finneas give me a weird look. "You know Billie, for someone who didn't want me around so much, it's weird that you decided to involve me with your work." I say, my eyes going to the right to look at Billie.

Billie scoffed, putting her gun down, and turning my body towards hers. She steps towards me, so close our noses are almost touching.

"It's weird? I don't think so. I was just putting you in so none of them had to deliver anything to get them killed. It's the cycle, baby. Gabby hates it, but to me? It's fun. The only reason you have a chance of getting out is because of Gabby. So instead of yelling at Gabby, you should actually be thanking her." She says with her teeth gritted, and a locked jaw.

Before I could even respond, she backs up and points to the floor. "Get down."

Is this girl joking?

Dumb question, of course she's not joking.

"Huh?" I managed to get out, still processing the things she just had said to me. She nods her head and points again. "Get on your fucking knees, and apologize to Gabby."

"No."

The words come out of my mouth without thinking, which I automatically regret.

At this point, Olly and Destiny are watching as well, and Destiny looks completely amused with this situation.

Billie's face reddens, and I instantly start inching back slowly. Before I can blink, her gun is out against my temple, and she has forced me on my knees.

Gabby and Finneas look completely dumbfounded, and I feel my bottom lip begin to tremble. Forget everything I just said, I was scared.

Of course, Billie loved it, and I hear a chuckle come from her lips. "You crying now? Where's all those balls you had two seconds ago when you tried to me no." She mocked, pushing the gun against my temple, once again.

Gabby clearly couldn't bare to see this any longer, and she reaches out to Billie. "Please Billie stop it, you're scaring her."

Finneas tries to intervene as well, but Billie looks up to them both. "Back the fuck up, and shut up you two."

"Apologize." Billie mutters in my ear, smiling.

This must be a clear sign, that I should've never ran from home. No matter where I go, there's gonna be something waiting for me. A dangerous lifestyle will always find me, and I will never escape it. Would I have just been better off back in Brazil?

"I-I'm sorry for yelling at you." I croaked out, feeling the tears streaming down my face.

"It's okay Angel, you have every right. Now Billie, let her the fuck up." Gabby spats, shooting a glare at Billie.

"You should consider yourself lucky. If it was up to me, you'd be a goner. That's how useless you are to me." Billie spits out, before pushing me onto the ground.