5

A few weeks later, and Payton was feeling a lot better. She just had a bit of a cold and she's over it now, but, Harry got sick so now I'm taking care of three toddlers.

"Your such a baby when your sick."

"Baby!" Cody giggled, snuggling up to his father. Harry was hopefully on the outskirts of his sickness so I'm letting the kids cuddle up with him.

"Says the one who still needs his parents to change him." Harry tickled his son, making Payton whine because she wasn't getting enough attention.

"Oh my sweet girl, c'mere." I held out my arms for her, and she happily curled into my lap. "I love you," I said, "all three of my babies."

"Aw it's cute you count our unborn child already." Harry said, making me chuckle.

"Oh no, I was talking about you. So I guess four,"

"Oh very funny."

"Mummy, baby?" Payton asked, poking my stomach. She put her head on my cloth-clad tummy and started kissing. "I luv."

"It loves you too." I kissed her hair and rubbed soothing circles on her back.

"Mummy! See bub?" Cody asked, much louder than his sister. I chuckled at my son and reached to grab a ultrasound picture from my nightstand, handing it to him. "Why it piture?"

"Picture," Harry corrected, "And it's a picture because the baby's in mummy tummy."

"You eat da baby?" Payton gasped, pulling away.

"You were just cuddling with my stomach. Now your against me? And I did not eat your sibling. They grow in mummy tummy, like you."

"Nu! I alive..."

"We'll talk about this when your older." Harry laughed, holding Cody to his chest. I climbed up by him and cuddled with the twins between us.

-/-/-/-

"I know when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home,"

Harry sang his new song for me, and I was in tears by the time he said the last few lines. We were curled up on our bed and my back was hurting so Harry wanted to help me feel better, and sing to our unborn baby.

"I love you," he whispered, holding me close to his chest. "Oh and te tour doesn't start til next January. So I'll be home for the pregnancy and a few months after."

"You didn't have to do this. You could've gone on tour. What about your fans? Won't they be upset?"

"Not after I tell them why. Actually, on that note, I was hoping we could make a YouTube video about the baby and pregnancy? I mean, I already have a big following and they go crazy when I show the twins."

"We should do that. But after we tell the family."

"Of course,"

"When are we going to tell them?"

"Maybe, after our next appointment?"

"I was thinking in the second trimester? Maybe a little before I start showing? And if we wait we'll be safe y'know?"

"That'll work. Goodnight baby. Goodnight little one," Harry kissed my tummy and then my lips. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled to him, falling asleep fast.