14

After the date, we went back home. We weren't even inside before we started making out. So you obviously know what happened.

Now, though, I was laying on the bed, a sheet around my waist and Harry was just getting out of the shower. He smiled at me and whipped his newly long hair around to shake the water out.

"I'm glad you let it grow out," I said, running a hand over my pregnant belly.

"I didn't try to. The twins have taken so much of my time, I just haven't got it cut. Not that I would change it for the world. Plus, you seemed to love it last night." Harry winked as me.

"Damn right." I chuckled, "We should probably go pick the twins up. You know how Cody is in the morning."

"True. You stay here, get ready. I'll go get them." He said, pulling on some sweatpants and a hoodie. "I love you, both of you," he kissed my stomach and then my forehead.

"We love you too." I said, kissing his cheek. "Goodbye."

When Harry left, I went to go take a shower. I got our and dressed in a simple gray tank top and some black Nike shorts.

I concluded that I would go set the kitchen. We've had our boxes for two days and we still have our stuff in boxes. So I set up the baby cabinet; bottles, baby food, extra pacifiers, bibs, etc. After that I put the twins sippy cups and stuff in another cabinet.

Thirty minutes later, Harry showed up with the twins in tow, he had a bag of food in his hand and smiled when he saw me.

"God, are you trying to drive me crazy?"

"Yes," I giggled, taking the food out of the bags.

-/-/-/-

Later that day, Liza called me and asked to go out for lunch. I agreed, after talking to Harry of course. He said he'd take the kids out for ice cream and quality Daddy time.

I drove to a small little café that Perrie and I always used to go to. I decided that I'd be fun to see my old hangout. When I got out of the car, I saw Liza sitting in a window booth. She seemed to be talking to some other girl and she had a two year old Neveah in her arms.

Stepping into the café, I felt a familiar warmth, and a familiar smell. It all reminded me of my high school days. And when I turned to Liza's table, I realized that Perrie was sitting at the table with her.

"Pez?!" I gasped, walking up to the table.

"Louis!" She screamed, making a few people look over. But I couldn't find myself to care. "Your pregnant again?!"

"No," i deadpanned, "Thirty weeks!" I smiled, pulling her into a hug. "I've missed you."

"Oh my too! And we need to throw you a baby shower, before it's too late!" She turned to Liza, "We'll plan it tonight." She said, starting to walk away. "Well, I work here, gotta go. Bye Lou." I smiled at her and turned to Liza.

"Look, N, it's uncle LouLou." She said in a baby voice. Neveah looked at me and reached out, I picked her up out of her mums arms.

"Cody?" She squeaked out, looking around for my son. I laughed, shaking my head.

"He's not here, bubs."

"Oh no," Neveah frowned.

"Okay sit down Lou." Liza said, reaching out for Neveah. I handed the toddler to her and sat down across from her. "So, your pregnant,"

"Yes, it was a total surprise, honestly. But Harry and I are excited. And we moved back to be closer to my mum and you guys." I explained.

"That makes sense." She nodded, and I saw a smile break out on her face. "Ive met someone."

"Oh you and El broke up." I said sympathetically.

"Yes, we broke up a bit after you left. But I realized that I actually like Zayn. He was willing to give me a chance and me and El are on good terms."

"Wow. I can't believe I've been gone so long." I sighed. "I'm hoping to be in your live more."

"I'm happy. Nev has really missed you."