Nandan, Gayatri, Maya, and Abhi entered the Chowdary Mansion and giggled, looking at the scene in front of them. The great Suhaas Chowdary is doing sit-ups, Aashi is counting numbers, and Vijay is laughing at his son's expense. Sarala and Raj are trying hard to control their laughter.

Abhi asked her mother to put him down. As soon as Maya put him down, he ran towards Aashi, shouting her name. Aashi smiled widely, looking at him.

"Abhi, be careful," said Maya.

Aashi picked up Abhi in her arms and pecked his cheeks, making him giggle.

"Machi (maasi)," Abhi said, giving a sloppy kiss to Aashi.

"Maasi missed Abhi so much," said Aashi.

Abhi looked at Suhaas and giggled cutely, placing his hands on his mouth.

"How are you feeling, Aashi?" Gayatri asked her.

"Fine, Nani," Aashi said, playing with Abhi.

"Why is Bava doing sit-ups, Mavayya?" Nandu asked Vijay.

"Anitha cooked carrot halwa for Aashi. And this boy completed the whole hawa in intervals before Aashi could have it. So Aashi gave him punishment for doing 100 sit-ups," Vijay said, laughing while looking at his son.

Suhaas gave them a sheepish smile while everyone burst out laughing.

"Shall I cook, Aashi?" Maya asked Aashi, who was busy narrating a story to Abhi.

"She said that she didn't want to have it now," said Sarala.

"Did you guys have your lunch?" Maya asked them.

They nodded their heads. Maya moved to the kitchen with the bag she brought along with her. She served badam kheer in bowls and moved out.

"Who wants to eat badam kheer?" Maya asked, coming out of the kitchen.

Aashi licked her lips, listening to her.

"Me," Suhaas said, raising his hand while doing sit-ups.

Aashi glared at him and said, "Don't you dare give it to him, boyfriend."

Suhaas pouted, listening to her, and made a puppy face to melt his sweetheart.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I won't repeat it again," Suhaas said, holding his ears.

"Okay!" Aashi said, making Suhaas grin.

Suhaas sat beside her, tired. Damn, he should really control looking at food. He can't bear such punishments next time. He looked at his Sweetheart, who was talking with Maya and Nandan and patting Abhi, who was fast asleep in her arms. He can't wait to hold his baby in his arms.

**********************

It was around 7 o'clock when Shekar and Avi entered the house. They saw Gayatri, Maya, and Vani watching TV. Abhi was sitting on Nandu's tummy and playing with him.

Maya glared at Shekar, looking at the toys in his hands, and said, "Mavayya, you bought him toys just a week ago."

"That's a week back, Ammu," said Shekar. He went towards Abhi and Nandu and said, "Hey! Abhi. See what Thatha has bought for you? Your favourite Doraemon soft toy."

Abhi jumped for joy upon seeing his favourite Doraemon toy. Nandu got up and put Abhi on the floor.

Abhi ran towards his grandfather and started dancing. Shekar sat on the floor and gave toys to Abhi.

Maya looked at Vani and complained, "See, attayya. Mavayya is spoiling him totally with his pampering."

Abhi glared at her mother as she was complaining about him and his grandfather.