"Your ladla painted the bedsheet and curtains with my paints," Maya said, glaring at her son.

"See, he is practising from now on to become a great artist in the future like his mother," Shekar said, and he moved out of the kitchen with Abhi in his arms.

Avi and Maya shook their heads at the grandfather-and-grandson duo. This is their daily routine; Shekar won't let anyone scold his grandson. Instead, he becomes a kid with him and teases everyone.

Since their little man started walking, every day has been a marathon for them. Every morning, you can see Maya and Avi running behind their little man to feed him breakfast.

He is the naughtiest of all the kids. And the combination of Darsh and Abhi is so scary. Both of them are big pranksters. And our boys are very possessive of their sisters.

Veeru and Taara are happy in their little world. Taara gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Akhira. She is four months younger than Abhi. She inherited all her mother's looks, but she is totally introverted like her father.

Aashi and Suhaas tied the knot after the birth of Akhira, and Aashi is six months pregnant now. They had an intimate wedding with close relatives and friends. They had their wedding in both cultures.

Surya and Sravya are exploring their relationship. Surya proposed to Sravya in front of the whole family on their first anniversary. He married her once again, fulfilling all her dreams. They went on a long honeymoon, of course, along with Darsh.

And coming to our craziest couple, Arjun and Diya are going to welcome their first kid soon. Diya is making her Jun run behind her. From fulfilling her midnight cravings to cooking her favourite dishes, Arjun is having a tough time handling his Cookie and the baby.

Arpita and Yash are happy with their lives with their twins. Varsh and Vansh are five and a half years old now. They are happily going to school. And sending Vansh to school is a big task for Yash and Arpita, as our sleepy head wakes up late, and then he makes his parents run behind them. While Varsha loves going to school.

And coming to Pranav, he shifted to London a year ago. He is handling the London branch of the Chowdary Group of Industries. Siri accepted his love, and both of them are living together in her flat. Of course, our lover boy got many threats from her elder brothers, her younger brothers, and her brother-in-laws.

**********************

Vani and Maya shook their heads at them and got busy cooking. Avi moved out of the kitchen as he was getting late for the office.

It's noon, and Maya is boiling milk for Abhi in the kitchen while feeding Abhi his favourite dal rice. Abhi was sitting on the kitchen counter and playing with spoons, making sounds.

"Amma!" Abhi called Maya and gestured for her to feed him.

Maya giggled, looking at her son. This boy is a big foodie, like his father. Still, he throws tantrums and makes his mother and father run behind him to eat food. What a naughty boy he is.

Maya is feeding him, and he is enjoying his food while playing with spoons.

"Common, Abhi, eat quickly. We will go to Aashi Masi," Maya said, feeding him.

Just then, Nandan entered the kitchen and greeted them.

"Hey Nandu, don't you have college today?" Maya asked him.

"We don't have classes in the afternoon," Nandan said, picking up Abhi in his arms.

Nandu was making faces while Abhi was giggling.

"This boy is so active," Nandu said, looking at his nephew.

"That's true. He makes us run all the time behind him," Maya said, chuckling.

Nandu laughed, listening to his sister, and poked Abhi's cheeks while Abhi glared at his Mama.

"Nandu, will you come to Chowdary Mansion with us?" Maya asked him.

"Yeah!!" Nandu said while playing with Abhi.

"Abhi, come to Amma. We will get ready and go to meet Aashi Maasi," Maya said, looking at Abhi.

"Machi (Maasi)," Abhi giggled, and he jumped into Maya's arms.

"Did you have your lunch, Nandu?" Maya asked him.

"Yeah! Amma packed my lunch, and I had it before coming here," said Nandu.

"Okay then! There are red velvet cupcakes in the refrigerator; have them before your nephew sees them," Maya said, and she and Abhi moved their room.

Nandan nodded his head and moved to the refrigerator to grab his favourite cupcakes.