𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I debated if it was an good idea for me to go home because my father was there, but maybe it was time that I listened to what he had to say. The only way I would get the full truth about what happened to me would be from him. I walk over to the bed and grab my phone that was hidden under all the pillows and text him.

Dad

> Are you home?

<Yes, you are coming home

> Yes

< It is time that we talked

> That is great

< I see you when you get here

I got all my things ready and told MJ that it I was going home to sort things out with my father, And I headed downstairs and said thank you to MJ's parents for letting me stay the night. Honestly, MJ's parents are the most kind and caring people I have ever met. They always make me feel welcomed when I come over to hang out with MJ. They offered me a lift back home, but I politely decline because I didn't live that far, plus I needed some fresh air before talking to my father about everything. After a while of walking, I finally made it to the apartment block and headed to the elevator and hit the button to my floor. While waiting in the elevator, I think back to when the last time I was in the elevator and Mrs. Parker took me in when she saw me crying. Which reminded me that I need to get her flowers or something to say thank you for everything that night. I was brought out of thought when I finally made it to my door and all the nervousness started to come back, I know I live here but I did not know if I should knock or just walk in.

I was about to knock on the door when the door opened and a figure appeared from behind it, "You know you don't have to knock, you live here too" my father said, and I felt a bit guilty about going to knock. He opened the door more and I could see him, but even before he fully opened the door, I could smell something strong. And then it hit me, it was alcohol and I knew I had made my father relapse and the feeling of guilt started to get stronger. I hate that I did that to him, I was so caught up in my own feelings I never really thought about how this all could be making him feel.

He looked like a mess, his hair was messy, and he was wearing the same clothes as he was wearing when I left two nights ago. He also looked like he hadn't slept since that night either because he had bags under his eyes, and they were bloodshot as if he were just crying. I walked past him and into the living room that was now covered in bottles of beer, I would say there were about 20 bottles on the table. I don't know if I could forgive myself for being the reason that he relapsed, I could have listened to him when he was trying at least maybe this would not have happened. I turned back around to him and see that he had a look of disappointment, but it was not at me but himself, that he was drinking again and that I knew it.

"I'm sorry" is all that he was able to say with his voice cracking abit from fighting back the tears, I do not think I have ever seen him cry before. "it's okay, I forgive you" I say before walking over and pulling him into a hug. There was no point fighting about this anymore, it was not going to make any of this go away, and I hated that I was causing all this, so it needed to stop. We hugged for a bit before I finally pulled out of it, headed to the kitchen, grabbed the bin, and walked back to the living room and started to clean up.

"You don't have to do that.... I will clean it" my father says trying to take the bin from me, but I would not let him. He needed to sleep and clean himself up a bit, after all the years of him looking after me, it was time I finally looked after for him. "No, you need sleep, I don't mind doing it" He looks at me again with a bit of disappointment at himself. I knew he wanted to talk about everything and wanted to make sure I wasn't mad at him, but the best thing for him to do right now was to get some sleep. "Listen, we can talk about it tomorrow after you gotten some sleep" I say, "So does that mean you are staying," he asks, and I nod in reply. He nods back with a smile on his face and heads toward his room before turning and looking at me. "You know I love you" he says, "I love you too" I reply.

Tangled Webs Of Love & Secrets (Peter Parker X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें