𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒟𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝒞𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

It had been a couple of days since Peter and I went to the movies to see Star Wars, but after that day He started to act differently around me. Something was up after Mrs. Parker and Peter dropped me home and Peter did not say goodbye. I tried to think of what could have happened and the only thing was that Flash said they were my partner. Was that the reason they were acting different, did he hate that flash called me his boyfriend when we left the cinema, I could not help but get upset at the thought of it and it all made sense now, every time I would try hang out with Peter, they would always invite MJ or Ned. I did not mind it at first because I liked Ned and MJ, but I started to get the hint that Peter did not want to be alone with me.'

With not being able to hang out with Peter and me avoiding my father after finding everything, I started to feel alone and depressed. I did not want to leave my bed during the weekend. Every peter? weekend MJ and Ned would text me to hang out, but I just ignored them. That was until MJ showed up at my door and did not wait to be invited in and just stormed in. "What's happening with you and Peter? " MJ said, demanding an answer from me, but to be honest, I did not have one. Well, I did, but I did not want to believe it. "Nothing is happening, your just imagining thing" I answered, "That's bullshit, ever since you and peter went to the cinema, you both have been acting different around each other" they said walking them to my living room and I followed behind.

"It's not me, it's Peter," I say, not looking up at her butt on the ground, but I could tell she was giving me a look of confused look. "What are you talking about, Y/N?" she asked. I explained to her that everything was fun, and we were having an enjoyable time. But then it all changed after the movie when I felt like Peter was about to grab my hand when Flash ruined it and called them my boyfriend and after that he was acting weird. "Do you think he was uncomfortable about being your boyfriend?" she asked. I just shook my head because I did not want to think about that.

We talked more about the whole Peter situation and MJ just said I needed to talk to him about it. But I did not know how I would start that conversation. Oh Peter, remember when you got uncomfortable when flash called you, my boyfriend. And now that I think back, his girl called Liz was there too, and Ned told me that he had a crush on her, so maybe he got uncomfortable because he did not want Liz thinking they were gay and with me.

I hated that I could not tell MJ about the hydra, but I wanted to find out more before I did. If the dreams were real, that meant they experimented me on. What did they do to me? How did I escape? Could I trust my father? MJ didn't stay long, they just wanted to check up on me and she left. I needed to find out more about Hydra, and I needed answers now, and the only place I was going to get them was at the library. I grabbed my coat and keys and headed toward the library; it was empty apart from a couple of people, but then again, it was a wonderful day in New York, so everyone was probably out at the beach.

I walked around the history section and looked at the H section, but I couldn't find anything in Hydra. One of the Liberians came over to me and asked me if I needed help. I hesitated at first, but then I asked them if we had any hydra. They looked at me weirdly at first, but then pointed at one computer. "Everything you want to know about them is on it," they said before walking away. They turned around one more time and gave me a look before disappearing into the back.

I walked over to one computer and open the google on it. I didn't know what to look up first, but I guess I needed to start with the basics. So, I looked up what hydra was, and I found out that they were an authoritarian paramilitary-subversive terrorist organization bent on world domination. It was founded in during the second war, formerly as a cult centered around the fanatical worship of Hive. After its defeat at the hands of Captain America in 1945 and the subsequent disappearance of Johann Schmidt, HYDRA was secretly rebuilt inside S.H.I.E.L.D. So, Hydra was still alive and well, and that scared me so much.