𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 & 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

I've been stuck in this hospital room for over 24hrs, some bald man with an eye patch keeps telling me 'To have patience' and if he tells me that one more time, I swear. His name is Nick Fury, but I must call him Mr. Fury but I told him that I prefer 'Captain Fury' because of the eye patch... but he really wasn't a fan of that and he kind of terrifies me, so Mr. Fury it is... for now. He kept questioning me about what happened in the house, but I don't remember anything at all, and it seems to annoy him that I don't. I also haven't seen the boy since he left after I told him that I didn't remember him, I hated to see the hurt in his eyes but there was nothing I could do to help him. 

The doctor said that my brain looked normal and that they don't know why my memories a good, but it had something to do with the explosion I was in. They said that there is a slight chance that my memory could come back with some tests, but it wasn't guaranteed that it would. I kept asking Mr. Fury about when my parents would arrive, but he just kept saying that he would explain everything later, which is even more annoying than telling me to have patience. My room is never empty because either Fury, the doctor or a security guard was in the room at any given time, so it was hard to sleep knowing that someone was in the room with me. 

But after a while of trying to sleep, I asked politely for everyone to leave so that I could sleep, and the room was finally empty. But then of course I couldn't sleep, and I hated it, and now I was staring at the wall. I was trying to think about what life was like before the accident, what my parents were like and who I looked more like, where I lived, my friends but sadly nothing. I spent most of the time watching random stuff that was on the TV because there weren't a lot of options. I eventually landed on something called "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" that was about a family.

I ended up watching a couple of episodes deciding if I liked it or not, but all I knew was that Khloe was definitely my favorite. Just as the last episode ended, Fury and the doctor came into the room with a wheelchair. "What's happening" I asked, and Mr. Fury hung up on whoever he was on the phone to and turned to face me, "You have a visitor" was all that he told me before helping the doctor to get me into the wheelchair. "Who is it" I asked but Mr. Fury didn't answer but took his phone back out and made a call. "Is it my parents" I asked, and he gave me a look of pity before telling the doctor to follow him.

The doctor wheeled me out of the room and towards the elevator at the end of the hall, the whole-time fury didn't talk to me once but looked straight ahead. We went down two floors before walking out onto a different floor but instead of rooms, it was offices and to say I was confused would be an understatement. They wheeled me into this conference room and wheeled me up to the table, "So do I get to know what's happening or..." I asked Fury, who was now sitting across from me at the table. He takes a deep breath before grabbing something under the table, he looked really nervous, and it was starting to worry me. 

He takes out a briefcase from under the table and puts it in the down flat before opening in, I don't say anything to worried about what the answer would be. He takes what looks like a file out of it, and when I get a better look at it, I see that it was my file, and my heart feels like it's about to burst out of my chest. He throws it over to me and it lands right in front of me, I look at the file and then at him and then back at the file. "Before I tell you anything, I need you to read this" he tells me before getting up and leaving the room, leaving me alone in the silence. After a few seconds of debating, I opened the file, on the first page was a picture of me with some details. I was raised in Pennsylvania but my real birthplace is unknown and a few other things about me . 

The next page had 'S.H.I.E.L.D on it, there was a lot more information on this page. Telling me that my birth parents are M.I.A and that I was kidnapped by something called 'HYDRA' when I was younger. It told me that I got my powers from being tested on for hopes of a new weapon for then, and under powers it had telekinesis, whatever that it was. And there was one more page, but it was different than the others, it was handwritten for me.