6.Boyfriend

"Y-you?" Namjoon was baffled

"Y-you?" Namjoon was baffled. His brows brushed against each other.

"C-can I come in?' She asked glancing in the corridors.

Namjoon shook his thoughts aside, " Ya, sure" he opened the door wide for her to walk into his room, or into his life.

She sat in the same spot where she sits and works every day.

Namjoon took a seat on the opposite couch. His heavy eyes noticed her reluctance. He always thought she was like a damsel in distress, whom he needed to save.

"Looks like someone had second thoughts," Namjoon decided to break the silence.

Nyra for once was relieved that he took the initiative, yet she was still not confident enough to be forthright, "I- I need your help."

He smirked, "You that desperate?"

The word desperate instantly felt like ridicule, and her original self was back in form, immediately, " Excuse me, That's a ticket to my freedom. You won't understand." She then had a solemn expression on her face. Nyra wasn't joking at all. She always wanted to pursue her passion as well gain the freedom that she has been denied in her house.

Namjoon understood and decided not to poke her further. "Ok, ok."

"So, what do I need to do?"

Does she think this is an interview? Namjoon was confused by that question, "You never had a boyfriend?"

"Do you think my situation makes me capable of having a boyfriend?" she retorted.

Namjoon shook his head. He was now one hundred percent sure that this girl needs to be helped in every way possible, even if she doesn't ask for it.

"See, all you have to do is become my girlfriend until your submission is completed, and in exchange, I will assist you to the best of my ability, as promised."

"Do I have to s-sleep with you?" Her voice stuttered. Expecting a NO from him.

"Not unless you want to, my lady," he responded with a flirty manner looking directly into her eyes, not breaking the eye contact.

Nyra lowered her gaze. First of all, she felt that 'my lady' is an unnecessary addition that is fluttering her heart and second she felt grilled by his gaze. Yet, she can't afford to be weak. " I would never want that."

"We'll see, "Namjoon rose and walked closer to Nyra, who squirmed in her seat as he approached. Namjoon sat beside her and held her bag on the table. Nyra stomped her hand on it.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Taking out your tab. You still have that unfinished sketch, right?"

"Umm..ya, b-but you can't touch a girl's bag like that."

"Why?" His eyebrows bumped into each other. "Are you afraid I might discover a tampon inside it?" He looked at her with his head tilted.