| 26. 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 (14) |

Start from the beginning

Mukti and Nandini winked at each other and turned towards Navya who was oblivious to what was happening.

"Uss joker ko mere alawa koi nahi milega." Navya said before they could say anything. "So don't even think of teasing me. Because that girl is going to roll her eyes and walk off very soon."

"Hein?" Came Mukti's instant reaction.

"Ha! What do you think? Is it that easy to handle Cabir?" Navya chuckled asking so.

"Aisa kya karta hai Jester?" Nandini laughed out questioning.

"List ginane mein din lag jayenge. So let's go for what we have come!" This time Navya dragged the girls along with her.

One thing was clear.

CaVya's relationship had no room for fear and doubt.

*touchwood*

Meanwhile on other side.

Manik was in the jam room sitting leisurely doing practically nothing but strumming his guitar. Cabir entered the room whistling some song which gained Manik's attention.

"Lets jam!" Cabir rubbed his palms saying so.

"Oh..kayyy but where is Mukti?" Manik asked after realizing that Cabir entered alone and Mukti wasn't there.

"She is not here?" Cabir asked back little amused.

"Na, subah se hi nahi dekha." He shrugged. "Nandini ko bhi." He added.

"I toh thought Nandini should be with you or Navya." Cabir spoke thoughtfully.

"Why? Why should Nandini be with me?" He passed him his pissed look.

"It is true. As per of Cabir's law of understanding?" Cabir patted his back saying so.

"What?" Manik frowned deep listening his nonsense.

"Cabir's law of understanding stands for, the place where Manik will be present is directly proportional to the place where Nandini will be." Cabir calmly explained him.

"What are even speaking?" Manik uttered in utter disbelief.

"Arey jaha Manik hoga waha Nandini hogi hi!" He simplified.

"Shut up." Manik hissed. Cabir grinned proudly and took his drum sticks and slowly followed the beat.

"Cabir..." Manik initiated.

"Bhok." He responded.

"I have.... kind of realized what I feel for Nandini." Initially Manik hesitated but then blurted out what he wanted.

"Okay!" Cabir plainly replied.

"What okay?" He got extremely confused upon listening his plain reply. Wasn't he the one who was desperately trying to get him and Nandini together?

"Bro I knew this. And let me give you so free Cabir ka gyaan." Manik rolled his eyes knowing some drama is about to come. "When a girl is in love, nobody knows except the girl, and when a boy is in love, everyone will know except the girl." Cabir completed and ended up chuckling.