| 4. 𝐸𝑛𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝐸𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 |

|| Word count- 2158||

I am back people!

Kya karu!

Bore ho rhi thi.

True though!

So here I am with another update!

Do vote and inline comment coz they are love

Happy reading

Fab 5's side-

Fab 5's side-

"Its's D- day tomorrow guys! We have to select our outfits!" Alya nagged! From morning she was worried about their costumes!

"Aa jayenge outfits! Shant hoja make up kit!" Cabir sipped his drink saying this!

"Don't worry babe, here are your outfit!" Everyone turned hearing the voice to find Kiara standing there with their outfits!

She came forward and handed them their outfits! Manik scrunched his eyebrows seeing the outfit!

It was too fashioned with lots of work on it!

"Kiara Manik or we don't wears this kind of outfits!" Cabir too scrunched his eyebrows!

"But honey, now you will!" Kiara remarked!

"No I won't!" Manik threw that outfit away!

"Manik it's your outfit! You need to look handsome and dashing in your performance!" Kiara tried to make understand!

"You....Miss. Kiara Goenka! Don't try to change me! I am the way I am and I will always be! No one can change me except her!" He murmured last two words to himself closing his eyes!

"I'll choose my outfits by myself! Thank you but no thanks! I have an important call to make! I'll be back!" He left the room closing the door with bang!

"It's okay guys. He'll be back!" Cabir assured them and left behind him!

***