Chapter 21: Over Come

Start from the beginning

Dav: It's find. We get it, what we are doing is dangerous, but we are training to be huntsmen and huntress after all.

Alex: We heard what happen to G3, how is he?

COP: The pilot survive but his legs are broken, he have to go through surgery, we are doing what we could to help him out through his tough time. If the surgery fail he won't be able to walk again.

Isis: He was very brave, facing off again the T-rex dopant and Eternal at once, while helping out the trap civilian. 

COP: Thank to him, we manage to pin point a bases, after one of his weapon got stuck in the debris of it body.

 Time Skip 

The two rider sneak in to the warehouse, Dav and Isis finding some of the stolen dusts and weapon there.

Isis: Look like we found the place.

Dav: Yeah.

Seth: Look what we have here.

The two turn back seeing Seth and some of the WFM standing there, Seth put on his driver. The WFM all put out their Dopant Memory

MASQUERADE

Isis and Dav both put on there driver.

Isis: I will-

Dav: I will handle Eternal.

Isis look to his friend seeing the determination in his eyes, he let Dav take on his brother as he handle the minion.

Eternal

Accel

Metal 

Seth/Dav/Isis: Henshin./Hen...shin!/Henshin!

They all transform into their rider form.

Lost: Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero!

Eternal: You won't be able to count all of them!

Eternal charge at Lost only to be block by Accel.

Accel: Your opponents's me!

Accel pull Eternal aside, leaving Lost with the Masquerade dopants.

Lost: So who's first? Or all at once?

They all charge at him.

Lost: Just as I wanted.

He pull out a pink- magenta gaia memory and put it in his staff 

Rose Maximum Drive

He then slam the end of his staff to the ground

Loxt: Spiky Garden

The ground from where his staff slam the ground started to crack as the crack move it way to the dopants army, large vine came out, wrapping them around the dopants army trapping them all in  what now a rose garden, a deadly rose garden. The thorns from the vine pierce them making them bleed, if they move they will get more cuts, their only option is to stay still. 

Lost: Now that was easy.

Lost Look to his right as a men holding a dopant memory

T-Rex

He transform as he charge at Lost knocking him through the wall, the dopant keep charging at him

Rabbit

His armor change as he got back up fast and start jumping avoiding the T-Rex dopant

With Dav

He is fighting Eternal, Accel in his motorcycle from charging at Eternal using  his front wheel to hit him only to be knock back as he roll changing back to rider form.