Soft! Yandere! TK x Clockwise (OC)

Request from: inotclairelolD

-/-/-/-/-Bloopers-/-/-/-/-/-

Therapist: "So... this Purple Yam chased you until you finally got exhausted and was extremely angry?"

*sob sob* "HE CHASED ME AND PUNCHED ME MERCILESSLYYYY"

Therapist: "... I'll have to prescribe you some pills that will stop your hallucinations.."

*sob sob* "BUT IT WAS REALLLLL" *sob sob*

-/-/-/-/-/-END OF BLOOPERS-/-/-/-/-/-

Hmm.. so you want the story of how TK and Clockwise met? That... i can do!! Let's have a flashback shall we?

Clockwise wasn't the outgoing type, she was more of an... introvert and prefers reading books in her free time or taking care of her pet, her pet was like one of those biblical angels... what were they called? Ah yes, archangels? But instead of wings her pet had clocks, somehow still allows her pet to fly.

While TK? Well... let's just say she was kind of... obsessed with Clockwise, please do trust me when I say kind of.

Anyway, Clockwise was in the library reading a book, making sure she was out of view from anyone in order for her to not socialize or start a conversation with someone.

After a few minutes of silence she started hearing some shuffling noises, but she didn't bother looking up from her book as she suspected it to be a rat or the librarian.

Suddenly someone poked her head, she turned around only to find a shelf full of books... ah that's right... she was sitting in a secluded area with books surrounding her protecting her from anyone's view.

So she shrugged it off thinking that her mind was playing tricks on her, and went back to reading  her book.

After a few minutes, she felt another poke, but she decided to ignore it, as she thought it was her mind playing tricks on her again until... she suddenly heard giggling.

Wait- giggling? In the library? Behind the bookshelf she was laying on?

She looked behind her to see... oh, it's just Timekeeper.. In a wormhole... In a bookshelf.

"Oh.. hello director, were you the one who's been poking the back of my head?" Clockwise asked with a soft and innocent voice, no wonder Timekeeper's obsessed with her.

"Indeed I was! It was fun getting your reaction!!" Timekeeper exclaimed, a little too loud that the librarian shouted for her to be quiet.

Timekeeper slid(?) out of the wormhole she had created and closed it, she sat next to Clockwise and was staring down at the book in her hands.

"Sooo... whatcha reading??" Timekeeper asked, with fake enthusiasm, probably to get Clockwise to like her more, Clockwise didn't notice the fake enthusiasm though, she honestly thought Timekeeper was genuinely interested with the book.

She started chatting about the book to Timekeeper who, just wanted to listen to Clockwise's *angelic* voice, started falling asleep.

Clockwise noticed this and let Timekeeper sleep on her lap, there she started reading her book again, a few hours later, a few employees started worrying about Timekeeper since she would usually pester them while they work so they had to search the entire building.

Croissant was in on the search as well, she decided to go into the library to search cuz why not, after going through aisles and aisles of bookshelves she found books on the ground stacked up onto each other.

She kept following the books until she found what looked like a barrier made of books, honestly the barrier of books wasn't that tall but nobody could really see anyone who was hiding inside.

There, she found... Timekeeper! On the lap of Clockwise who was sleeping as well.

Croissant found the scene cute so she may or may not have snuck a few pictures but overall, left them enjoying each other's company, even if they were asleep.

This was a soft yandere that suddenly turned into fluff?? Oh well- who cares anymore.

Anyway, thank u my lovely readers for reading this!! Bai bai✨✨