Captain Ice x fem! Reader

I only wanted to do this because, i'm a simp for her and i don't usually see any oneshots about her, SKSKSSKSK

It was once again a cold night at the ship, the crew's sleeping but there was still 1 cookie who was still awake and that cookie's name was Y/n.

Y/n is a crewmate who was apart of Captain Ice's ship, Y/n' a very enthusiastic crewmate who's curious about the world around her, the reason why she joined? Simple, she wanted to go adventuring in the icy waters. 

She may or may not have developed a crush of Captain Ice while Voyaging with her.

Anyway, Y/n was the only cookie who was still awake, she couldn't sleep because of the freezing temperature so she just went to the kitchen to get some food instead.

But she was distracted by the desire to go to the Captain's cabin, so she went there.

To Y/n's surprise, Captain Ice wasn't asleep yet, she was busy doing paperworks.

Bloopers:

"HAHAHA DUMBASS YOU SAID Y/N WAS THE ONLY ONE AWAKE YET CAPTAIN ICE WAS AWAKE TOO"

"SHUT UP PURPLE YAMMMMM"

Anyway, Y/n knocked on the door and came in, Captain Ice was surprised to see her still awake.

"Y/n, why are you awake at this hour? Shouldn't you be sleeping by now?" Captain Ice asked, bothered about the fact that Y/n hasn't gone to sleep yet.

"Um, I wasn't tired so i came to see you instead..." Y/n muttered under her breath low enough for Captain Ice to hear her, but of course Y/n didn't know that Captain Ice heard what she said.

"Hm, then would you like to help me with these paperworks?" Asked Captain Ice while handing Y/n some unfinished paperworks.

"Okay! I'll do my best!" Exclaimed Y/n but low enough to not awaked the other crew members, Y/n went ahead and sat on a nearby table and began working on the paperworks given to her.

Soon enough, she fell asleep, but by the time Captain Ice noticed Y/n was already snoring away.

Captain Ice then looked over and sighed at Y/n, she then began tidying her desk, after a few minutes, she finally finished tidying up her desk.

So Captain Ice got up and carried Y/n all the way back to her room then kissed her goodnight.

So much wholesomeness.... I'm gonna cry😭