Small reader x Lotus dragon

Preview:

Lotus Dragon: what is it you wish for, Y/n...

Y/n: *shocked at the fact Lotus Dragon knows Y/n's name*

HELLO PEEPS!! I AM BACK AND POSTING MORE ONESHOTS AS I HAVE GAINED MORE INTEREST IN WRITING ONCE AGAIN!!

Anway, here's some bloopers for y'all to enjoy:

Purple Yam: *bursts in*

Me: OH COME ON YAM, I'VE ALREADY INSTALLED AN EXPENSIVE ASS LOCK AND NOW YOU BREAK MY DOOR DOWN, GREAT JUST GREAT!

Purple Yam: I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU SPEND ON LOCKS, I'LL STILL BREAK IN YOU'RE ROOM TO ROAST YOUR ONESHOTS!!

Me: OH GET OUT!!

Purple Yam: FINE!!!

We shall get back in a few minutes, please excuse me for a bit.

Hello! I shall tell you the tale of the dragon and a cookie's love story, enjoy.

Y/n was a normal cookie who liked going on adventures, they settled down in Wholesome Herbville temporarily, there they met Ginseng and Bellflower.

Bellflower showed Y/n the best places to pick herbs, while Y/n helped Ginseng make medicine out of the herbs they and Bellflower gathered.

Over time, Bellflower and Y/n's bond became stronger to the point that they called each other siblings.

It remained peaceful in town until Mala and Yam washed up the shore.

Y/n saw them and immediately went back to the cottage where they resided in and gathered Ginseng and Bellflower.

Y/n helped Ginseng and Bellflower carry Mala and Yam back to their cottage where they treated them with herbal medicine.

After the two had woken up, Bellflower decided to take them to the mountains to pick herbs, Purple Yam got angry during the process of extracting herbs.

Y/n stayed back though, they wanted to make some kind of ancient herbal medication recipe.

It kind of backfired though.

Anyway, time skip to when they went to the Lotus Palace.

Lotus Dragon: what is it you wish for, Y/n...

Y/n:  *shocked at the fact Lotus Dragon knows Y/n's name*

Gingerbrave: Y/n! Don't make a wish!

Lotus Dragon: silence you cookie! Y/n's deciding their wish...

Y/n: I-i'm sorry, Lotus Dragon but i shall not wish for anything, as my friends are gifts and blessings already...

Lotus Dragon looked at them with disbelief, unsure if they really meant that, but once Lotus Dragon had seen the sparkle in their eyes, the dragon immediately knew they were truly not joking.

The Lotus Dragon whispered to Hydrangea, no one knew what the dragon was whispering, but they knew it could lead to trouble.

Time skip since you'd already know if your an OvenBreak player^^

Lotus Dragon: now that we are alone, what do you wish for, Y/n..?

Y/n couldn't make a wish under the tension they were in, and because they were inside a wobbly Lotus flower.

Y/n: um... i don't have a wish... i do not wish for anything....

When i tell you, Lotus Dragon legit snapped.

Lotus Dragon then went on a rant about how cookies are greedy and that the mighty dragon couldn't understand the lack of desire Y/n has for anything at all.

Lotus Dragon then finished the rant and turned to Y/n, with a look saying "come on, make a wish"

Y/n: um... i wish...

I'll be making a part 2 ig?? Also, you guys should tell me if i should make Y/n make the wish or not.