(Platonic)Pomegranate x child fem! Reader

This is a request from: Siniora-Chan, hope you enjoy!

Pomegranate's POV~

After the death of Master, my followers had been choosing their own paths, Licorice, Mushroom and Dark Choco had gone to the kingdom, in hopes of starting new lives, as citizens from the kingdom. Pathetic....

While they had gone to the kingdom, I stayed behind at headquarters, hoping to try and carry on  Master's legacy, but fate had a different thought at mind.

I suddenly found a child, with signs of massive  intelligence , but can only manage to speak a few words, she thought i was her mother, since this child seemed intelligent, i took her in and had called her, Y/n.

A few years later~

3rd person POV~

"Mama, Mama, look what i had painted!" Y/n exclaimed while pointing to a painting she had done just a few minutes ago.

"Very good Y/n! I'll be putting it up the wall now!" Exclaimed Pomegranate, it seems over the years, Pomegranate had grown fond of the child that she took in.

"Mama, why can't i go out to play?" Asked Y/n hoping that her mother would give her a proper answer unlike the other times she asked.

"Y/n, haven't i told you this already? It's dangerous outside." Said Pomegranate, it seems that she didn't want Y/n to know that she had been on the lam, a few years already.

Y/n didn't believe what her mother had said, she only thought that her mother just wouldn't let her go out and play with other kids.

Then an idea had popped into Y/n's head, she thought that once her mother is asleep, she could go out and experience what the outside world is like, she only wanted to experience what outside was like once, but as you know, fate had a different thing in mind for the child who planned to go out.

Once Pomegranate had slept, Y/n had started packing her bag, in prepare of the journey ahead, once she had finished packing, she kissed her sleeping mother on the cheek and went out.

Y/n had begun her journey, she was walking and walking until she had passed out.

As Y/n awoke she saw that she was placed on a bed of flowers, then a mysterious voice called out, "don't worry, child i won't hurt you." Y/n then asked who was the mysterious voice, the mysterious voice said "I am Pure Vanilla, child, and what is your name?" Asked Pure Vanilla who finally showed himself infront of Y/n

"H-hello Pure Vanilla, My name is Y/n!" Said Y/n, Pure Vanilla asked where she had come from, as he found her a bit far from the kingdom, passed out on the ground.

"I could show you if you'd like mister! I bet mama is worried sick about me being gone!" Exclaimed Y/n as she held his hand and took him to her home.

Pomegranate's POV~

"Y/n, where did you go?" Thought Pomegranate, as she paced around worried, suddenly the  doorbell rang, as she opened the door, she was shocked to see Pure Vanilla and her daughter.

Pure Vanilla's POV~

"Pomegranate!?" Pure Vanilla exclaimed while holding Y/n defensively, 

"What are you doing in Y/n's house!?"

Y/n's POV~

"Why is mister yelling at mama?" I had said while Pure Vanilla had a shocked look on his face, I didn't know why, but it was probably because i called her mama.

Pure Vanilla's POV~

"M-mama? Pomegranate, care to explain?" I was shocked that Pomegranate had a child, she took care of this child? Alone? I wonder what kind of evil schemes she could've teached the young Y/n.

Pomegranate's POV~

I was at a lost for words, Y/n had brought Pure Vanilla here? 

"Please Pure Vanilla, let my daughter go! Just please...." I had exclaimed while sobbing.

3rd person's POV~

Being the kind person Pure Vanilla was, he let Y/n go, and he offered Pomegranate a place to stay in the kingdom but on one condition,she couldn't attack anyone, Pomegranate immediately accepted the offer, Y/n on the other hand was just watching tv while on the couch.

Pomegranate and Y/n moved to the kingdom, let's just say that the citizens weren't that happy seeing Pomegranate again, but with Pure Vanilla's words and some time, they were opening up to Pomegranate.

A few years later~

Pomegranate's POV~

Y/n had already went to school, so i thought i could have some alone time now, but suddenly someone knocked on the door, it was Herb and Sparkling, i noticed something on Herb's hand and asked what it was.

Herb said that it was an engagement ring! Sparkling had proposed and they were inviting me to their wedding, they also said that Y/n could become the flower girl if she wanted, i'll ask her later.

Fast forward to when Y/n's school is over~

Y/n's POV~

"Mama, Mama! I learned new things at school today! The teacher was so nice!" I exclaimed, mama had asked if i wanted to be the flowergirl at someone's wedding, i didn't know what a weddng was so i asked my mama.

She said that a wedding is when 2 cookies who love each other have a wedding and they officially become a couple.

A few weeks later~

I showed up to the wedding in a pretty dress holding a basket of flowers, i walked down the aisle spreading flowers, i really like being the flower girl!

Once the wedding was done, me and mama had went back home, i was pretty tired so mama had carried me to my bedroom and kissed me on the cheek while saying goodnight.

I had included multiple other cookies in this story, i hope you like it! Wait..l did 900+ words?! Wut?