Her child side has been unleashed. That's what they all were waiting for. They want Elia to be a kid from time to time. she won't need to act like a mature girl all the time anymore.

"You know what? Mickey Mouse is my favorite too. I love watching it especially Mickey Mouse clubhouse" Sebastian chimed in happily

"That's my favorite! I've always watched it. I could sit down and watch the show for the whole day. It was totally worth it" Elia exclaimed excitedly

"I found my mickey buddy" Sebastian cheered and punched the air excitedly.

"Well, now come on. We're gonna go home and watch Mickey Mouse '' Lizzie stated, chuckling at her boyfriend and her daughter.

Seb and Elia grin at each other when they hear this.

Everyone just watches them and shakes their head in amusement. Elia is one little goofball that is too innocent for this world.

-/-

-TIME JUMP- (there's gonna be lot of time jump because I want to focus more after Elia's has take out her cast)

It has been 2 days since they've come back home. Elia's bed resting is going well too. She's not in immense pain anymore. Just sometimes she felt sore all over her body.

The Olsen-Stan family has continued their holiday spending their time in the house. They've watched Mickey Mouse and many more movies together.

Until today, the parents have to go back to work since their break is over. Elia is still on bed rest , which means she can't follow her parents to the set and that means her grandparent is gonna come babysit her. Not that she needed it but it'll make Lizzie and Seb feel better when they have to go to work leaving her at home.

-/-

It has been 3 weeks in total after Elia's accident on her training. Which means today is gonna be the day they decide whether to take out her cast or not.

In those 3 weeks, her parents were busy with filming but never forgot about Elia. Though Elia couldn't go to set with them which makes Lizzie missing her daughter every single time, the parents always check in on her for updates.

Their relationship has grown more and more. It's more real if that's even possible to describe. Not to mention, Elia cases about her grades dropped and the 'bitch' teacher also was solved in those weeks. Lizzie has changed Elia to other online classes and Lizzie being Lizzie, running a background check first and interviewing all the teachers to make sure the same thing won't happen.

Every time Lizzie and Seb go to work, Lizzie's parents will come babysit her daughter. And for this past week, Lizzie and Seb always filmed till late night and when they got home, Elia had gone to sleep.

Today, everyone got their day off from filming after 3 weeks of intense filming, working back to back. Lizzie and Seb have today's plan, they're gonna go to Elia's appointment and then gonna go to the mall, arcade and have their family day today.

"Elia, baby, you gotta wake up. You gonna take off your cast today babe" Lizzie said slowly waking up her sleeping daughter.

Currently, it is 9 am. Elia still didn't wake up yet which is very unlikely of her because Elia is an early riser.

Elia just grunting at her mother, didn't budge at all. Too lazy to wake up at the moment. Lizzie just chuckles at her daughter

"Mommy and Daddy got a day off today. We're gonna have family day after we take out your cast" Lizzie said

Elia immediately open her eyes excitedly and smile at her mother

"Really?" Elia asks happily. She missed her parents like crazy. Yes, they always facetime her whenever they are at work but it's different talking on the phone and talking face to face, in person.