Chapter One

I woke up to an ear piercing scream. More screams filled my ears as I look out my window. Rouges everywhere. Innocent people laying on the street, slaughtered. I run downstairs and shift into my pure white wolf. I'm not anything special, no Alpha's daughter or whatever. Just a regular wolf.

I begin to fight off a rouge that attacked my younger brother, Cole. He's only 6 so he hasn't had any training. Making sure the rouge was dead I ran around, searching for my parents and my sister, Evers.

What I found shocked me. My parents and Evers were dead. Their limbs scattered, and eyes closed. I howl for Evers. For my mother, and my father. Wait a second, I left Cole all alone! I run over to him, and mind link him.

|Get on my back Cole. We're leaving.| I say with urgency.

|What about Mom and Dad? And Evers?|

|They can't come. Lets go, hurry.| Cole jumped on my back, and we took off. I felt his hands grip my fur tighter as I ran faster, trying to keep him safe. I couldn't loose him, especially after everyone else.
-------------------------------------
I had been running for hours, and Cole had begun to fall asleep. I need to stop, he would fall off my back and get hurt if he fell asleep.

|Hold on Cole, we're nearing a pack's territory. Then you can rest, okay?|

|Okay Mal, I trust you.| I love when he calls me that. Just then, I sense more wolves. Cole grips my fur tighter, telling me he knows too.

"Rouges! Kill them!" I hear a deep voice yell. I desperately look around, waiting. I hope I can at least get Cole out alive.

I shift into human form so I can talk, and put on the shirt and shorts Cole had in his hand. "Please!" I yell out. "Give me a chance to explain! Please!" I sound so desperate. But I am.

"You have one minute." A large grey wolf says, appearing from the bushes and shifting as well. I can tell from the power radiating off him he's the beta.

"Thank you so much! I'm Mallory Smith, and this is my younger brother Cole. We're from the Night Shade Pack. Our pack was attacked by a group of rouges last night. They killed my family...and most of the pack. Cole and I have been running for hours. Please, can we just stay the night? We'll leave tomorrow, I swear!"

I notice they are talking through the pack link, and I hate that I don't know what they're talking about.

"We're taking you to the Alpha."

-------------------------------
Hey! I hope this was okay. I was going to make it longer but I'm too lazy xD

So anyways lately all i've been reading is werewolf stuff so i was like
HEY. WHY NOT WRITE MY OWN?!
I don't expect this to be number one. I don't expect a lot of reads. But i like reading and writing so yeah xP
Pic of Mallory on the side

Also i would use emojis but ya know not everyone can see them
So byeeeee!