The OTHER Suprise

A/N: Honestly, I have no clue why this ended up getting 1k views. I remember starting to write this when I was in a really bad mental state, and then it somehow got attention. Anyhow, I felt bad that I literally just ditched this whole thing without saying anything. I will try to finish it, keyword try. I would like to say that my writing skills have gotten a bit better since then, but who knows really. I'll also try to edit each chapter that has been put out as I'm writing, again, no promises.

(Georges POV)

In the car I could tell something was up, Dream and Sapnap kept whispering to themselves and I swear I even heard Dream giggle. It's not like it's bad that he giggled, I'm not the type of person to bash another guy because they're too "girly", but it was just odd to hear Dream giggle. Though it's only odd because he always acts like he's too manly to gossip or giggle or even wear the color pink, not that dream is one of those guys that bash other guys for being too "girly", absolutely not. That's just the front he puts up. Anyhow, back to them acting weird.

The whole car ride it was like I wasn't even there; they were literally in their own world. Not that they were ignoring me, I wasn't even talking. I just knew they were planning something, and honestly, I couldn't tell if I was going to hate it or love it. It's probably not even something they're planning for me; I just know that whatever it is I'm going to have to participate.

"Um, I thought we were headed back to the house," I asked confused, we clearly turned the opposite direction of which I remember their house being.

"We are, I don't know what you're talking about," Dream said from the front seat. Okay, somethings definitely up, and now it's kind of annoying me that I don't know. Though, I guess I'll play dumb, but I swear if where about to go to a theme park so they can cheer me up, I will blow a gasket. I mean, yes, I like them, but I've read way too many cliches to end up being one. I will actually book a ticket all the way back to London and pretend that I never went there in the first place. What? Don't judge me.

                                                                                 -----------------------------

If I'm being honest, I fell asleep in the car after breaking brain cells from trying to figure out where we were going and why it had taken an hour of driving. No one told me that flying all the way across the country would make me so tired, I mean I already sleep a lot, but this is even a lot for me. I don't even want to say how many naps I've had since I've been here.

"Where here, so wake up." I heard Sapnap say while opening his door.

"Mmm, No, " I paused "I think I'll just sleep here."

"I will drag you out of the car." Dream threatened.

"Fine, only if you tell me why we are in the middle of nowhere." I said, trying to sound threatening, but if I'm being honest, I just sounded annoyed.

"Where going camping?" Sapnap said, and it was that moment I realized we were lost. Honestly, I would've preferred the cliche.

"We were going to try and cheer you up by going to this theme park-" I cut him off, "No, nope, I will not tolerate this. I almost had this creepy guy rape me today, and yesterday I found out that I would never have a chan- never have a chance to be alone because guys just have to be around me ever two seconds." I regretted that the second after I said it, but I was already knee deep, so I might as well go all the way in.

"I'm sleeping in the car, I really don't care where you guys sleep right now, I just need to be alone. Feel free to wake me up when you find out how to get back home, well, your home."

(3rd person)

"George, wait-" Sapnap got cut off by dream.

"Sapnap, don't bother. He needs clam down. And hopefully he'll apologize when we get back" Dream said knowing his boyfriend was about to take the blame for something he shouldn't.

"I just don't know how were going to tell him both are phones are dead..." Sapnap muttered.

"There what? Sapnap we don't have any other way back home. The car is almost out of gas, and the last town he past is about an hour away driving, and I have no clue how long it takes to walk there." Dream said, and now he was about to blow a gasket.

Let's rewind to just a bit after George fell asleep.

--------------------------------

Once George fell asleep the two men could talk freely about what they were doing, and that they did. And while they were talking about how exciting it was going to be, Dream took a wrong turn, then his phone died. Which had the directions on it. Why didn't they just use sapnaps phone you ask? Because Sapnaps phone had been dead since they left the beach. Dream being the guy he is thought he could just figure out where to go on his own, which made them even more lost. That was until Dream saw a rode headed up into a mountain, thinking that once they got up there, he could see something and find a way back. He was wrong. 

"Remind me to never let you drive ever again." Sapnap muttered to himself. Then he saw George waking up and tried to play it off saying they were camping. Yeah, no that didn't end well. Let's get back to the present, shall we?

--------------------------------

It was around now that the two realized that they were screwed, they could only hope someone would find them. Meanwhile, George was in the car with his completely charged phone sleeping peacefully.

The two decided to crawl back into the car and hope that in the morning their phones would magically be charged, and they could find their way back home. Again, still not realizing that George also had a phone, that could be charged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1157 words

A/N: Is it bad that I could genuinely see this happening? Anyhow I hope you enjoyed this, again no promises I won't forget about the story again, but I'll try my best to do longer chapters so that I can get away with only updating it like twice a month. It honestly a pain to write this, but it's 12:34 AM and I'm ready for bed so I'm sure it'll be a lot easier to get idea's flowing when I'm not about to pass out. Have a good day/night everyone, and please, don't forget to smile.