An eventful day: part two (REVISED, FINALLY!!)

A/N: This chapter does include slight harassment, if this is a trigger for you please skip this chapter (still dreading editing this chapter as I'm literally in the middle of editing it).

(Georges POV)

"Wow.. you look great George. I didn't know you were into more feminie clothes," Sapnap said dumbfounded. George laughed at this, he thought it was funny they were acting so surprised.

"Well we learn something new everyday, Sapnap, don't we?" Dream said, just as surprised as Sapnap.

"Shut up, you both are dumb. I'm going to get some ice cream now, don't have too much fun without me," George said, walking away from the two boys while he was still giggling from their reaction.

George was heading towards the ice cream stand out by the pier, but he knew the only reason he was going there was to try and find someone that he might grow a liking to.

As George was walking down the pier he saw someone who might have tickled his fancy, who was he kidding. This guy was literally built like a God, like carved from stone kinda God.

The guy George now named, 'the dude built like a literal God' it was a bit of a long name, but we don't have to talk about that. 'The dude built like a literal God' was wearing just about the same thing Sapnap and Dream were wearing, but there was something off about the guy, but you know, why listen to yourself? I mean who does that (the answer is clearly not George)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream and Sapnap hadn't even noticed that George had been gone for around a good 20 minutes, but they didn't seem to care that much, seeming they were just splashing around in the water.

"Dream if you don't put me down I swear I will actually kick you so hard in the balls you won't be able to breathe," Sapnap yelled seemingly loud.

"I feel like that is an empty threat," dream said giggling.

"Dream I swear on my life if you don't put me down I will ditch you to go snuggle with George again," Sapnap said trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh yeah, I bet you George won't even let you do that again. Right Geor-" Dreams face dropped, they had forgotten George went to go get ice cream and he still hasn't come back.

Thoughts started swarming through Dreams head, is he hurt? Is he lost? Is he being held captive- Ok, George wouldn't let someone do that to him. Nonetheless their friend had still been gone for around thirty minutes now and he only went to get ice cream, he should be back by now.

"What's wrong with George-" Sapnap cut himself off, "Oh shit we lost George."

"Yeah I know, but now's not the time to freak out, we should call him and if he doesn't answer we'll start to look for him. George is an adult so he might just be talking to someone, who knows," Dream said as he tried to stay calm, but he couldn't help but worry for his best friend.

Dream dialed George's number (who still even does that) and let it ring.

It kept ringing, yet no answer. Now Dream was freaking out. He decided to shoot George a text and if he doesn't respond within fifteen minutes they would go looking for him.

"Ok if he doesn't respond in the next fifteen minutes we can go and look for him, does that sound alright?" Dream asked Sapnap.

"Yeah that should work," Sapnap said, still slightly freaking out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George had been talking to this guy for about thirty five minutes now but he was starting to get uncomfortable, he knew he should've trusted his gut. Why in all the fanfictions does he not trust his gut and something amazing happens, he thinks. The guy kept trying to touch him and lead him away from the beach, George was still regretting that decision.

George felt his phone buzz and right as he was about to pick it up the now not so hot anymore god built guy was pulling him to the restroom.

"Um I don't really need to use the restroom, sorry," George said, trying to get himself out of this situation.

"Oh I just want to show you something in private," said the tall male that George still hadn't got the name of.

"Sir, please let me go," Said George, starting to get a bit more startled than before.

"No, it's fine. I just want to show you something, ok?" The man said, gripping his wrist tighter, George still regretting his decision and still terrified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been fifteen minutes, and now they were worried.

"Sapnap we have to leave now, let's go find George," Dream said in a stern yet worried voice.

"Well get to moving then, he could be lost Dream, we can't wait here any longer," Sapnap said, almost shouting, but not enough to startle his boyfriend.

Sapnap and Dream thought that the best place to check was around the Ice cream truck, and they were lucky that that's the first place they decided to check.

It took a second for Sapnap to realize that the person he was watching being dragged into a bathroom was George, but once he did he started to run over there as fast as he could with Dream following shortly behind him.

"Why in the world are we running?" Dream said, trying to keep up with his partner.

"George is literally getting dragged into a bathroom, move those legs faster!" Sapnap said, rushing his words and pointing towards George.

Once Dream saw that he caught up with Sapnap almost instantly, neither of them could bear the thought of something happening to their best friend.

George noticed two guys running towards them, but George was already inside the bathroom watching as the man locked the door.

Right as George was thinking it was over, that he couldn't do anything, he saw his friends rush through the door. Something he didn't expect was for Sapnap to throw a punch at the man.

"Sapnap stop before you kill the fucking man, you already hit him once. Let's get out of here," Dream said, relieved they got there on time.

"Fine, but I swear to God if he ever makes another move on George I will not stop," Sapnap said in a stern tone.

"Are you ok George?" Dream asked, still considered for his friend.

"Did he do anything before we got here?" Sapnap said, ready to punch the man, who was still lying on the bathroom floor with blood running down his nose.

"No he didn't get a chance to do anything to me, can we please just head back to your guy's place?" George asked, still slightly shaken up.

"Yeah, but George, it's your house too as long as you stay here. You know that right?" Sapnap said while walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I guess," George mumbled, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. Not the time George, he thought to himself.

Dream and Sapnap were concerned for George, he hadn't talked the whole car ride back to the house.

The couple had a plan on how to cheer George up though, and it was gonna be one of the best nights that George has ever had if they pulled it off.

1233 words

A/N: This chapter is so much better now, still a bit cringy, but I couldn't change the whole point of the chapter, so I settled with just revising the parts that gave me second hand embarrassment.