The 'suprise' (revised)

Honestly George had no idea what to think. I mean what was he supposed to think? All he knew is he was nervous. No one nervously says something about a surprise and then changes the subject, like Sapnap had just done. I mean what was so bad that they momentarily chickened out on telling him whatever this surprise was?

"-and then.. George? Are you listening?" Sapnap had said, snapping him out of his trance.

"Yeah sorry I just zoned out," George said, forgetting his train of thought beforehand.

"You're fine, just making sure you were ok," Sapnap said with a smile.

"Thanks," I might have said with butterflies creeping into my stomach. You can't blame me, the man never is sincere on call, this is all new territory.

I wasen't quite as worried about stupid butterflies as this stupid suprise bomb they dropped then procided to pick the bomb back up put it in their pockets to save for later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream was soon reminded that he still needed to tell George what his and Sapnaps 'surprise' was. The 'surprise' is that he and Sapnap were dating.

Dream was really nervous to tell George this, reason being he thought that the friendship might be ruined. He didn't want George to feel like he was getting left out because the two were dating, but he couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

Sapnap on the other hand was dying to tell George about their relationship, but he didn't want to do so until Dream was ready. That's the main reason they hadn't told anyone even though they've been dating for a year. It's not that he minded staying incognito for a while, but you know, he was ready to exit out of the incognito tab.

"George, I think we should probably tell you what the 'surprise' is," Dream said now with a serious tone laced in his voice.

"Yeah, I guess we should," Sapnap said, trying to hide his excitement.

Ok now George was worried, his two friends seemed nervous. I suppose anytime someone tells someone else a surprise it's a bit nerve racking, but that's not the point.

"Ok, George.." Dream said, biting his lip. Dream looked George in the eyes and then looked at Sapnap.

"Me and Sapnap have been," Dream paused, not wanting to finish his sentence, so Sapnap finished it for him.

"We have been dating for a while now, George, for a year to be exact. We were just too nervous to tell you, we were scared you might have a bad reaction." Sapnap said, finishing Dream's sentence.

Dream saw a smile sneak onto George's lips, and then he started to laugh. Dream was confused, did he think they were joking?

"What are you laughing at?" Dream said, sounding concerned.

"I'm sorry- it's just- I will accept you no matter what. You both are my best friends, and I support you two fully! Also why would I have a bad reaction?" George said, laughing through his sentence.

"I don't know, I guess that does sound a bit dumb now that I think about it," Dream said while joining in with the laughter

Dream and Sapnap were over the moon excited that George was fine with their relationship. Now all the stress was lifted, no more constant worrying for the two.

"I think I'm gonna head upstairs, I'm tired. Jet lag, you know?" George said with a yawn.

"Yeah we understand! Have a good night Georgie!" Sapnap said, waving at the older boy.

Once George got upstairs he locked the door and started to tear up. He quickly rubbed his eyes, he should be happy for the two, but he can't help but be upset.

George didn't want to stay there anymore. He wanted to go home and snuggle cat. George never wanted to come out of his room. He knew that he would have to come out in the morning so he didn't worry the two boys.

No matter how hard George tried to, he couldn't just let go of his feelings for the two, so he did the thing anyone else would've done. He decided that he would hide his feelings from the couple, I mean why not? It's not like anything was changing.

While George was in the living room when they told him, he tried his best to act properly, to act happy. That's why he had decided that it was the right thing to do with the rest of the time the trio had together. No one would notice.

The rest of that night was spent by Geroge pitying himself.

When the sun rose and morning came George noticed he was the first one up, so he had time to clean himself up from his previous pity party.

George took a shower, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and got dressed. He was wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans and some Dream merch.

After getting ready George started to head downstairs to make breakfast, he didn't want to have god knows what the couple would usually make in the morning. After a while of looking in the fridge he decided on pancakes, something easy to make.

George began making the pancakes, he made sure to get the exact measurements for the pancake recipe that he was following. Now that George was done with the pancake mix he started to pour a small portion of it into the pan, watching it sizzle as it found its way onto the pan.

As George was flipping the pancake he heard footsteps coming from the top of the stairs and looked over to see who it was walking down them, it was Sapnap.

"G'morning.." Sapnap said in morning voice.

"Morning!" George said in a happy tone, excited he had some company downstairs.

"Whatch'a making?" Sapnap asks curiously.

"Just some pancakes, do you want chocolate chips on yours?" George asked.

"Well of course I want chocolate chips on them, they just feel wrong without chocolate chips," Sapnap said sarcastically.

"Okay, sheesh. Note to self never ask Sapnap his opinion on what he wants." George said in a teasing tone.

"Oh George you're gonna get it!" Sapnap yelled

Soon enough George was being tickled to death by Sapnap, barely being able to catch a breath. George was also fighting back the blush that tried to sneak up onto his cheeks, but he made sure to contain himself. This was gonna be the longest few months ever.

1083 words

A/N: Only two more, and I am not excited for the next one. I will be cringing at that one a whole lot, don't be surprised if half the chapter is completely changed.