Chapter 28: The Death egg (Arc 1)

Start from the beginning

Sonic: (smirk) And you out say he doesn't have any weakness.

Eggman: But we needed a powerful electricity that can overload him. Just some electricity won't do the trick. It has to be something fall more power then just any normal electricity.

Sonic: (smirk) Well it's a good thing we have someone who has electricity powers. Right Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah but I don't think my electricity isn't powerful enough to overload him.

Sonic: Oh right.

Alicia: And the destruction of the Death Egg? How can we destroy it?

Eggman: That's the simple part. There is a secret button that no one doesn't know where it is and only I can active it. Once pressed we only have 10 minutes before the Death Egg will blow up.

Rotor: What if Meta Y/n found out about it?

Eggman: That won't be impossible. I hidden somewhere that isn't detected by any scanners from any machines.

Rotor: Right there is one biggest question we all forgotten. How can we possible get up there without a ship?

Maximilian: You have a very good point Rotor. Doctor you got anything.

Eggman: Well......there is one ship that I kept within out of my secret bunkers that I've been meaning to use in case I need to escape off world.

Shadow: Then where is it?

Eggman: At a small abandoned village. I place that there as cover so no one will not suspect it.

Sally: Sowe have our plan.

Maximilian: Agree. We must stop Metal Y/n and this weapon before it's too late.

Sally: I'll take Nicole and she can hack into the bunkers system. Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Y/n, Rotor, Tails, Tangle, Whisper, Antonio and Bunnie, your all coming with me and Eggman to the bunkers and make our way to the Death Egg.

Sonic: (smirk) Sure thing. This will be fun.

Tangle: (smile) Yeah let's do this!

Whisper: (whisper) I never been on a team for a long while.

Y/n: (smile) He don't worry, we can do this. As long we wor together and stick together, we can do this.

Whisper was worried about something but her Wisps appear and convinced her. Soon she node and turn to Y/n.

Whisper: (whisper) We come.

Y/n: (smile) Awesome.

Sally: (smile) Alright. While we head out, eveyeone else will calm everyone down and get people to their homes until this is all over. Alright then, Freedom fighters let's do it, to it!

(Meanwhile)

On board the Death Eggman we see Metal Y/n walking through the halls with Orbot and Cubot following him with Orbot have a datapad as Metal Y/n asked.

Metal Y/n: Situation on the Death Eggs system.

Orbot: Of course. The shield are stable, defence systems are stable, main cannon is stable, Chaos Emeralds are stable and power, electricity as supplies are working perfectly.

Metal Y/n: Good.

Cubot: Say Lord Metal Y/n I have a question?

Metal Y/n: Of course, what is it?

Cubot: Aren't you not worried that they might have aplan to get up here and destroy this station?

Metal Y/n: Do not fear Cubot. They're plan will fail as soon as they enter the space station. In fact, I left one ship working perfectly for them to take.