This Isn't Real

(Leila's POV) 

I shot up in bed. Draco rushed over to my side, embracing me. I looked around quickly. I was in the infirmary.  Harry, Ron, and Hermione were staring at me. What the fuck was going on. 

"Ssssh, It wasn't real. You're okay. Ssh." I pulled away from Draco's touch.  I was so confused. I was just at the top of the clock tower with Draco and now I'm in the infirmary. The professors were all staring at me too. This felt all too familiar. 

"Leila, I'm so sorry," Ron spoke. I looked at him even more confused.

"Bug off, Weasley!" Draco sneered. I looked back at Draco, then my eyes locked with Dumbledores. He was alive, standing in front of me. I gasped. 

"What is happening?" I questioned, my brows furrowed. Draco looked at me just as confused. I wasn't crying, or hurt, just confused.

"A premonition potion. You saw your future, Leila." Dumbledore spoke softly.

Everything made sense. Everything that I just experienced was a lie. My mouth opened slightly and I looked at Draco, tears in my eyes.

"No no no, this can't be. You're supposed to be..." I stared at Dumbledore and gulped. I glanced back at Draco. Moments ago he had just asked me to marry him. This wasn't real.

"Whatever you saw wasn't real, Leila," Dumbledore spoke in the same soft tone. I stood up quickly.

"THIS ISN't REAL!" Draco stood up next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Draco..." Tears welled up in my eyes when I realized they were telling the truth. "You don't remember..."

"You're the only one who saw the future, Leila." Draco spoke. Tears streamed my face. This can't be. Draco, my love. Everything I experienced wasn't real.

"What did you see, Leila?" Dumbledore spoke. 

"Too much..." I choked out.  I sat back down and they were all staring at me. I took a deep breath.  The same familiar burn ripped through my forearm. I pulled up my sleeve. The death eater tattoo began eating away at my skin. I heard Hermione gasp. "I know how to stop him," I said quietly.

"Who?" I looked up at who spoke. Snape. Fucking Snape. I shook my head. "Nobody important." I tried to say confidently.

Anything I said that wasn't the same as my vision, could change my future. I had to be careful about what I said and to whom. 

"We will let you get some rest, my dear," Professor McGonagall motioned everyone out of the room. I grabbed Draco's hand quickly.

"Draco, will you stay with me please?" I looked up at him. His eyes. I got lost in his ice-blue eyes.

"Of course." I laid back in the bed and scooted over for him. God, I fucking loved him. I wracked my brain around where we were in our relationship at this point. I couldn't tell him I loved him at this point, it would freak him out. My heart ached at the fact I couldn't hold him like I used to. I couldn't tell him that I loved him.

Something in me had hope though. I could help save the people that had died in the war. I could save Dumbledore. I could save Cedric.

(Next Day)

"Dumbledore!" I rushed into his office. He was the only person I could trust with all the information. 

"Ah, you've finally come to see me." He was facing away from me, feeding his Pheonix.

"I have to tell you everything. I know how to stop him." He turned to look at me. "I know how to kill him, Dumbledore."

"Who, Leila."

"You know who." His eyes had a sparkle in them.

"Be careful, Leila." I looked at him confused. "The more you try to change the future. It may change to a future you may not want." I pressed my mouth together. He was right. If I don't do what I saw in my vision, different people may die. People that I love might die instead. I shook my head and turned away from him.

"What do I do, Dumbledore." I looked at him with tears in my eyes again.

"That my child is up to you. Do you want to change your future? Or do you let it play out as you saw? The choice is up to you."

"How is that in my hands, Dumbledore! Bad things are going to happen, I have to stop it."

"Then you will change it."

"But there was also so much good. Things I don't want to change." I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I can't tell you what to do. That is for you to figure out." I walked up to Dumbledore slowly. I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Thank you, Dumbledore." He doesn't know he will die at the hands of one of his closest friends. He doesn't know anything. I quickly let go of him and rushed out the door. I had to get to the Room of Requirements. I had to see Draco. He was one thing I knew I didn't want to change.