Chapter 19

As they walk to Jinlintai Wei Ying notice Wen Ning stop walking, "Wen Ning, what's wrong?"

"Gongzi, don't you think this is too quiet?" Wen Ning asked while looking around the place.

Wei Ying too look around the place as well, "Your right it is a bit too quiet. Let's hurry out of here!" 'I get a bad feeling about this.' His feeling was right. While they try to rush out of there a arrow is heading toward Wei Ying, it got caught by Wen Ning just in time before it hit Wei Ying.

Wei Ying and Wen Ning look up at the cliff, they see Jin Zixun and other disciple pointing arrow at them.

'This guy is annoying. What does he want now?' "Who are you? What do you want?"

Jin Zixun got annoy and angry that Wei Ying doesn't know him. He tell Wei Ying to get rid of the curse on him.

This confuse Wei Ying, "what curse are you talking about?"

Jin Zixun think that Wei Ying doesn't know what he is talking about so he show him instead, he pull apart his cloth to let Wei Ying see it.

"One hundred hole curse?"

He accused Wei Ying of putting it on him since Wei Ying doesn't like him and he doesn't like Wei Ying. He think it was Wei Ying since he know how to use dark spell or dark curse that is why he think it was Wei Ying no one else but him.

"You were cursed by one hundred hole, why are you accusing me about it? I am not the one who cursed you. I won't admit what I didn't do."

Still Jin Zixun didn't believe Wei Ying, he tell his man to get ready to aimed at Wei Ying and Wen Ning because he won't let them pass. Jin Zixun want to kill Wei Ying no matter what since he still think it was Wei Ying who cursed him.

"Kill me? Can you? Or can they? Since you want to die so bad, don't blame me for what about to come. You are seeking your own death."

Wen Ning rip away the chain around his neck, the power that has been seal away now release. He let out a big roar, this got the people up on top of the hill starting to shoot arrow at Wei Ying.

Wen Ning went to pick up a big rock, he put it in front of Wei Ying to protect him from the arrow that is heading to him. Knowing that Wei Ying is safe, Wen Ning went to the top of the hill and start to fight with those other clan disciple that are shooting arrow at them.

Jin Zixun take this chance to attack Wei Ying. When Wei Ying dodged Jin Zixun attack Jin Ling present came out of his cloth. Jin Zixun caught it, "Give me back Jin Ling present or you will regret it!" The red aura around Wei Ying came out and surrounded him.

Jin Zixun mocked Wei Ying saying that he won't be able to come and celebrate Jin Ling one month celebration. Then a voice saying, "Stop it now!"

The two look to see Jin Zixuan coming down from his sword. Jin Zixuan is angry at both Jin Zixun and Jin Guangyao for setting up a trap for Wei Ying. When Jin Zixuan listen to what Jin Zixun was saying, he tell him to shut up which cause Jin Zixun to crashed the present in his hand.

"HOW DARE YOU CRASH MY PRESENT FOR JIN LING?!?!" Wei Ying went to attack Jin Zixun, only got stop by Jin Zixuan. He tell Wei Ying to tell Wen Ning to stop his rampaging since the situation have already got worst.

"Tell Wen Ning to stop? As soon as I tell Wen Ning to stop, more arrow will be heading in my direction! I will be dead by then!"

"They will not!" Jin Zixuan assured Wei Ying.

"They will not? How can you be so sure?!" Wei Ying become more angry by now, "let me ask you this Jin Zixuan, when you first invited me? Did you really not know about their plan to kill me?!"