Chapter 9

About 2 hour or so later Wen Ning came back with Jiang Cheng on his back, he call out for Wei Ying. "Wei gongzi," Wen Ning call out softly, he call his name a few time until he see Wei Ying head pop out from the side.

"Jiang Cheng," Wen Ning walk over or rush over to Wei Ying. He handed Jiang Cheng over to Wei Ying slowly since Jiang Cheng is injured.

When Jiang Cheng is in the boat, Wen Ning got in as well. "How about them?" Wen Ning glanced at the unconscious Wen disciple, "Ah they will be out for a very long time."

Wei Ying nodded his head, he put two finger under Jiang Cheng nose to see if he is still alive or not, "Jiang gongzi is unconscious. He been beating by Wen Chao and the Wen disciple."

Wei Ying sigh with relief, "Thank you, Wen Ning," Wen Ning smile as he nodded his head.

"Should we leave from here?" Wen Ning asked.

"Where can we go?" Wei Ying know that there isn't a place for them to go.

"I know a place, you and Jiang gongzi will be safe there," so Wen Ning start to row the boat to their destination but before that the first place they are going is mountain Mei to pick up Jiang Yanli.

When the two got there Jiang Yanli is shock to see a Wen with Wei Ying, "he...." Wei Ying know what Yanli want to said, "He fine, he save Jiang Cheng." Yanli nodded her head, "Thank You."

All four of them left from the Mei mountain after telling her grandmother to go hide or go somewhere where no one can find her.

Wen Ning take them to Yiling, where his sister is at. He know that his sister can help heal Jiang Cheng but Wen Ning doesn't know that Wei Ying is still on edge about the people around him and where he is at.

They finally arrive, there is a house in the middle of the forest with no other house around. This place will have no one around but them, so it is safe for Wei Ying and his sibling to stay to tend to Jiang Cheng injury.

When they enter into the place, Wei Ying got suspicious about the place they are in. He put Jiang Cheng down, "Shijie, hold on to Jiang Cheng," after hand Jiang Cheng over to Jiang Yanli, Wei Ying went over to Wen Ning with a rather angry expression on his face.

He grabbed Wen Ning by his front cloth, "where is this place?"

Wen Ning answered Wei Ying in a scare tone of voice, "This is Yiling."

"A-Xian, what are you doing?" Jiang Yanli asked in a tire and sick voice.

"This is one of the Wen clan Supervisors office isn't? Your clan took over another clan territory? Why did you bring us here? What are you trying to do?" Wei Ying asked in a angry tone.

"Wei gongzi, please hear me out. Yes, this is a supervisor office but this is also where me and my sister is staying. I won't bring any harm toward you or the Jiang sibling. If I did then I already turn you over to them, then there is no need to bring you here. Right now, all of the Wen disciple is searching throughout the cultivator families. I can't let you wonder around out there, this is the only safe place that I can bring you to."

Hearing this from Wen Ning, Wei Ying let go of Wen Ning. "Wen Ning, I'm sorry."

With a shutter tone in his voice Wen Ning continue, "Is....is....is okay Wei gongzi. Let's go in first. My sister will help Jiang gongzi. We can...." Wen Ning got cut off when a voice said, "A-Ning."

Wei Ying turn around to see Wen Qing, she is also surprise to see Wei Ying here, in here home or more like Wen clan Supervisor office. Wei Ying and Wen Qing just looked at each other as if they don't recognize one another, "open the door!"