Chapter 13

Now it is the time for everyone to fight in NeverNight. Just like before Wei Ying didn't go with the other, he stay behind for a little bit before leaving to go into battle.

Once he got to NeverNight, the only place that is safe for him to use his amulet is somewhere on the other side of NeverNight. 'Let the game begin,' The dead Wen wake up, it attacked their own once more.

The only two person who know who behind the flute is Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan. Everyone else is still in confuse, because they don't know who is behind the sound of the music. They see the dark mist appear all over the place, they don't know where Wei Ying is at, 'Is he afraid that other people will know about it? I guess this is a good idea after all.'

Finally, Wen Rouhan have fallen. He was killed by Meng Yao, his father acknowledge him and name him, Jin Guangyao. Jin Guangshan, Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen all agree to capture the last remaining Wen clan or part of the Wen family.

During the banquet, Jin Guangshan end up sitting above everyone else like he the king of the place. Nie Mingjue doesn't like this, he doesn't like this, Jin Guangshan didn't even join the battle. He stay at his clan and do nothing but mess around with women while they fight to save their cultivation world.

Wei Ying didn't even want to join the banquet, it is too much for him. He end up sitting outside drinking his wine, he was joined by Lan Zhan who also left the banquet.

"Well well isn't Lan er gongzi, aren't you suppose to be in there instead of out here?"

"I will go back in soon."

Back inside Jin Guangshan want to reconnected the marriage between Jiang Yanli and his son Jin Zixuan, since Jiang Fengmian was one who canceled their wedding because Jin Zixuan didn't like anything about Jiang Yanli and now he want to reconnected their marriage again.

Jin Guangshan turn his attention to Jiang Cheng, he doesn't know what to said, other clan leader starting to butt into the Jiang and Jin family affair.

"Sect leader Jiang that is a good thing. Just said yes."

"Yeah, it is a good thing."

"Good thing indeed."

"Yeah."

"Just grant it, sect leader Jiang."

This overwhelm Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang looked at him, the two of them doesn't know how to help him because they don't want to interfere into this arrange marriages between the Jiang and Jin clan.

'Jie seem to still like this peacock. But A-Die already call off the engagement long time ago. If I grant it now, it would make it seem like us Jiang sext is seeking connection.'

From outside Wei ying and Lan Zhan hear all of the commotion coming from the inside. They decide to walk back inside to see what is going on, Wei Ying hear what Jin Guangshan has said so he decide to speak up before Jiang Cheng can, "Sect leader Jin, we appreciate your kindness," everyone look toward the back, they see Wei Ying walking up to the center of the room.

Wei Ying gave a bow to Jin Guangshan, "Sect leader Jin, a marriage is a long life matter. I think the person you should ask is my Shijie first, not Jiang Cheng. Isn't that right Jiang Cheng?" Wei Ying look over to his left at Jiang Cheng.

Then a voice from his right speak up, saying that his uncle is talking to Jiang Cheng not him. Wei Ying didn't look over to see who is talking to him because they don't deserve his attention, "Then why don't you ask Jiang Cheng yourself?" Only with this that person shut it mouth.

Jiang Cheng know that Wei Ying is right, so he stand up to address Jin Guangshan, "Sect leader Jin, this should not be discussed between two big clan. Back then when my father was still alive, he also has the same idea. This is something that my sister should decided on her own. Other people....really should not interfere at all."