A Stranger's Stare: Part I

Dedication to: @MagicStudy for the lovely cover on the side :)  

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hey!

I'm so sorry for the delay, but everyone who has fanned/followed me probably knows why since I messaged the reason. But to all of you who don't the thing is that my laptop conveniently decided to delete this chapter and I had no idea since I had gone on a holiday. Later when I came back my laptop wouldn't work and so I had to find sources to write this chapter from. And I had to write it from scratch all over again. It obviously isn't as good as the original one but I do hope you forgive me since I slogged to write as much as I could remember and make sure it wasn't too long at the same time. I couldn't write a long chapter since it was essential for the plot for this to be short. Plus, I wanted to update this as soon as I could.

Thank you so much for reading my ramble.

I love you.

Anywho, on with the story-

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON: In case you're wondering why Delilah isn't acting as strong willed as she is it's because she's under the influence of medical drugs and so she's not quite acting like herself. But she' not hallucinating.    

AIM FOR CHAPTER: 25 votes.                                 

                                           Chapter Three: A Stranger's Stare: Part I

STATUS: Not edited (sorry, had no time to.) 

Delilahs perspective-

I've just got one thing to tell you.

And that's that it is no fun to be woken up with a pounding headache and the horrible aftertaste of a very realistic dream.

No fun at all. 

I groaned as I stretched and heard my joints 'pop' in response.

I had just had the weirdest dream.

It was about some guy called Nyle or something. 

And it made me feel these feelings that I shouldn't have been feeling.

I felt my birthmark on my neck tingle at the thought. I placed my hand over it and felt my brows furrow when I realized that it seemed to bulge out a little and I felt slightly uncomfortable as my fingers brushed across it. 

Huh? That's odd.  

"Do you think she's awake?" 

"Uhh I do- Hey, look! There's so many buttons here... I wonder what this button does..."

"I think we were sup-wait! Don't touch-"

I felt whatever surface I was currently resting on lurch forward. I moaned in pain as my head fell against the head board.

"AH! OH YEVBON'S CORPSE! WE'RE GONERS! AHHHH-"

"Stop shouting!"

"I think we killed her! Oh no, we're going to di-"

"Shh! She's still alive!"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE! AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO HANG OUR BODIES IN THE MIDST OF CIVILIZATION SO EVERYONE KN-what? She isn't dead? Thank the flaming god. But if he asks us anything, I'm blaming it on you."