𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

Start from the beginning

"SHE/I WAS STILL A HUMAN BEFORE!" Annelise and Leonia shouted at Duke Phileo as Melesis sweat dropped.

"YOU SHOULD COMPLIMENT PEOPLE AT TIMES LIKE THIS DUKE!" Annelise shouted as she stood up and pointed a finger at Duke Phileo.

"Why should I compliment someone who isn't that pretty? I mean you are pretty but her no." Duke Phileo said bluntly as he faced front.

Annelise was dumbfounded.

"MISTER, AREN'T YOU TO MUCH!? YOU'RE EVEN MY DAD NOW!" Leonia shouted as she went towards the couch and sat down.

"And you still call me 'Mister'?" Duke Phileo said.

"I'M NOT USED TO THE WORD "DAD" I AM ONLY USE TO THE WORD "MOM"!" Leonia yelled as her face became red with embarrassment.

Annelise chuckled.

"I'm not familiar with compliments either." Duke Phileo said.

Leonia pouted so Annelise decided to step in.

"Well it's not to late to try and compliment someone i mean you sort of compliment me of me being pretty sooo~..." Annelise trailed off as she walked towards the couch and sat next to Leonia.

Annelise smiled at Duke Phileo.

Duke Phileo looked at Annelise then he looked at Leonia.

"If you want compliments that much, Gain some weight." Duke Phileo said to Leonia.

'I guess that will work sort of but at least it could motivate Leonia...' Annelise thought as she sweat dropped.

"I'll go ahead and check on the carriage." Melesis said as she left the room.

☆☆☆

Outside of the room

"Melesis!" A knight called out as another one followed behind.

"Ah! Is everyone ready to depart?" Melesis asked.

"Yeah." The knight answered.

Melesis eyebrows furrowed as she frowned.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" The knight asked.

"N, No...His grace just treats the lady's differently than he does others..." Melesis said as she nodded while the 2 male knights were shocked.

"Melesis, What are you looking so serious for? What do you mean the lord is not like usual..." The knight said.

Soon the door was opened.

"What are you doing in front of the door?" Duke Phileo questioned as his arm was around Annelise waist as she carried Leonia.

The three were sparkling as flowers bloomed behind the three.

"Oh! We apologize your grace." The three knights said.

"It's a beautiful morning, isn't it, Your Grace...?!" The knight said as the two male knights were shocked at the scene before them.

"It'll take some time to prepare you meals." Melesis said.

"Then let's go for a walk." Duke Phileo said.

Leonia looked over her mother's shoulder as she waved at the 2 male knights.

The knight waved back as the other sweat dropped.