Chapter 55- Light Smut

Dixie's POV: (These will switch throughout, just an fyi)

I straightened out my dress, although I really didn't need to. It was a floral pattern, almost like the flowers Noah had gotten me on our first "date." This was a lovely Valentine's Day gift, the dinner date I mean. I had been nervous, feeling as though we didn't exactly belong. Most of the people in this restaurant look like they've been married for fifty years. 

'You okay, you were kind of zoning off?" Noah asked. He held my hand that was rested on the table, near the falsely lit candle. His touch had made me feel better truthfully, so did everything else he's ever done. If I could, I'd marry him right now, but that's not exactly realistic now, is it?

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, holding his hand back. Noah looked at me, starstruck almost. "What?" I asked. He paused. "Sorry." He paused. "I was just thinking about something, that's all." He smiled. My cheeks went red, knowing what he was talking about. I kicked his leg gently, but he grabbed it before I could pull it back. 

I laughed when he had tickled me. Everyone had looked at us strangely. Being that he was yanking my foot and dragging me down while we were laughing hysterically. I didn't have a care in the world what they thought of us; we're just two kids who happened to fall in love with each other.

Noah's POV:

The waiter came up to our table, looking at Dixie and I being, well, very immature. I picked a restaurant filled with old people, I guess that's what he was used to seeing anyway. Dixie kicked me again to let her go; I did. We ordered our drinks, but I doubt we'd stay for a meal now. "What do you think the baby will be?" Dixie asked. I stopped to think. I hadn't exactly thought about it per say. Maybe a boy, but I could also see her with a girl. "Well." I paused again. "I don't know. As long as the baby is healthy, I guess that's all that matters. It doesn't matter to me; I just want to see a little one of us running around.

She smiled. I did as well. "I actually was going to say I thought it might be a boy, but you had a way better answer than me." We both chuckled. I sipped my drink, reminding me of when we had been younger, drinking pure sugar in a can in the treehouse. My mind went back to her. "When do you want to start looking for places?" I asked. She looked at me like I had three heads while she bit into her slice of bread. "I just got that apartment. The closest time I could leave would be in like three months at least." I looked away from her, then back. I sighed. "I got an extra job, where I work at now." I spoke. Her eyebrows rose in confusion. "I just want to make sure that we'll be set for the future." She looked a little annoyed. From what I know, she was still trying to find a new job along with also having to pay for therapy, medical, and all the bills that go along with her apartment.

"If that's what you think is best." She said, sounding a little annoyed. "I'm sorry if that came off wrong or if I offended you, I didn't mean it. I held her hand again. "It's okay, just tell me the job." So, I told her about it. Along with making coffee and filling out paperwork, I get to make paperwork and watch some of the court cases, along with filling out those papers. It wasn't too interesting, but it was extra pay, two hundred each time to be exact, once every week. Eventually, it will start adding up.

We finished up talking about this and that. I expected it to be way more expensive, but since we didn't eat anything besides bread, it was only like ten bucks plus tip. She hurried me, eager to leave. Dixie held onto my arm as we left. I walked with her to the car, opening the door for her. She stopped me. "Give me the keys." She held out her hand. "You want me to give you the keys to my car to go to my parents' house?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay." I handed her the keys and ran over to the other side to open the door for her. Dixie laughed at me as I quickly ran back.

This was sort of an unfamiliar area for both of us, so I assume she's just going to wing it. She was looking around moving to areas that seemed to be quit, I guess. I mean, there had been hardly any traffic lights or other cars. She found an empty lot for an old store that looked to have also been empty since the sixties. I understand her plan now. She smiled at me as she parked the car away from any line of sight.

(Light smut)

She got out of the car quickly, putting her hair up into a ponytail. I stared at her and her beauty. "Are you going to move, come on?" She opened the back door and climbed in. I raced to the back being extremely excited. Dixie turned her back to me, wanting me to unzip her white dress. Before I could, she moved to face me. "Screw it." Dixie bent down to take off her shoes. I unbuckled my belt. I threw it on the floor of my car along with my pants. Dixie awkwardly moved up to take off her panties. She threw them down too. I felt her get closer.

Her hands reached to my boxers, trying to pull them down, I got rock hard before she even had a chance to get them off. "We have to make this quick, it's almost nine." Dixie said, getting on top of me. I kissed her, feeling her privates against mine. She jammed her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around before she grabbed my dick. I felt her smile through our make out. 

She squeezed and moved her hand up and down, causing me to cum and moan. I kissed her neck and sucked on it slightly, leaving a small mark. She put me inside of her. My head fell onto the seat. She bounced up and down, moaning as well.

Dixie's POV:

Noah had a tight grip on my ass, not willing to let it go and I wasn't willing to complain. I went faster, not caring about how much the car shook or how loud we were. Noah's second hand cupped my face when he looked at me. "I am so in love with you Dixie." He said through a moan. I felt myself getting close, but I came faster than I thought I would. There was semen all over the seat, oops. 

I stopped bouncing and gave him one last kiss before I got off of him. He smiled at me and kissed me again. I watched him as he tried to get napkins from the car door on the passengers' side. He was still pant-less so it was funny watching him try his best to not spill anything on the black carpet. I grabbed my panties and untied my hair. Noah finally got the napkins and asked if I needed one, but I declined. He cleaned up himself and the seat.

(Smut over)

"Are you okay?" He asked. Noah tries to make sure he asks this before and after sex, wanting to make sure I'm comfortable. I told him yes as I gave him a kiss. Noah drove out of the parking lot and drove to his parents' house. I was a little sad when I looked at my old house right next door. I thought about not only his parents, but also mine and how they both lacked in being in my life while Noah's always stayed. They've always been great people, it just bothered me that mine hadn't. 

"I suppose we can eat here since we only ate bread for dinner. Do you want to spend the night?" He asked. I wanted him to move in with me, but I did want to spend the night here and then visit Charli in the morning next door. "Yeah, sure." I said. We walked inside together holding hands and waited for Noah's mom to answer the door.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed. Have a beautiful day. Bye for now.