Chapter 54

Dixie's Pov: 

I looked across the room, wanting to find Noah. It's been close to a week since I originally took the pregnancy test. We decided together to make an appointment as soon as we could since we couldn't risk anything. 

"Hi baby. I got some of your favorite snacks." He closed the door and looked into the bag. "I got those weird gummy things that are supposed to help with nausea, I think." Noah said slowly in confusion. I stood up and walked towards him. He didn't tell me beforehand that he was going to leave.

He was wearing one of his nicer shirts that fit his body really well. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. I've gotten a lot touchier recently, but I don't think Noah minds, in fact, I think he likes it better than I do. 

He handed me the box of gummies, not noticing what I was doing. Noah kissed my cheek and walked over to the counter to put down the rest of the bags. Wait, these aren't gummies for nausea. Umm, anyway.

I walked back over to Noah. "Thank you." I said while crossing my arms. We talked a lot about what we were planning on doing for the future: college's, jobs, career paths, and housing. We couldn't guarantee what we exactly wanted. Noah had hoped to be a lawyer, I was still unsure, but I guess I've always kind of wanted to be in the medical field.

Noah moved closer to me, wanting a kiss before he took off his sweater and shoes. He didn't move in like I originally wanted him to do. We're nineteen now and pregnant. Noah wanted to focus on his job with school so we could get a little place for ourselves that was bigger than my apartment and was closer to family.

I waited for him to come back so we could talk again. "I want to go to college." I said nervously. "That's great. I'm so proud of you." Noah spoke without hesitation. I jumped up onto the counter and he hovered over me, placing his cold hands on my warm bare legs. I shivered as he made his hands go a little bit higher without realizing. We haven't had sex since before the trial and I missed it so much. 

I wrapped my arms around him while he moved as close as possible to me. He looked at my eyes and then my lips. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said very happily. Shit, I didn't even realize that it was. I smiled at him. Now I'm curious as to what his plans are. He kissed me very passionately, making me want more, but he stopped me. "Maybe tonight." Noah smiled. "We have a very busy day planned."

He backed away, making me a little sad. "I'm going to go back to my house to put something nice on, but I promise, I'll be back at a reasonable time." He joked. I suppose this means I have to put something nice on. He walked back out, and I got into the shower.

Noah was back before I even got a chance to do my makeup. He spent the rest of the time it took for me to finish with me. He looked incredibly handsome; it was hard to keep my eyes off of him.  Gosh, I have to focus. I really don't want to have to fix my eyeliner.

A/N: I hope you guys had a good Valentine's Day. I know this chapter was kind of short and boring, but I had to write something small so I could better write the next chapter. And yes, the next chapter will be smut. You guys have been so supportive, and I just want to thank you. Have a wonderful rest of your day and had someone in your life to spend the holiday with, even if it wasn't a significant other. I'll be back soon with the next chapter. Bye for now.