"My dad told me to make sure you were safe, so I'm checking out the area. Is that okay with you?" He chuckles, walking towards my front door.

Overprotective dickhead.

I mumbled a low whatever and pulled my keys out of my school backpack that I took to the station with me.

While I was putting the key into the door, all I could think about was the way Cole was standing behind me, breathing air onto my neck from afar. It felt nice- Shivering off that thought, I grasp the door handle and head inside, without waiting to see if Colten was following or not.

I turn a few of the hallway lights on and make my way into the kitchen. Placing my bag onto the floor beside the kitchen table, I open a cupboard and fill a glass with water.

As I finished my drink, Cole walks in with a smirk lacing his lips.

"You really weren't lying when you said no one is home."

"Why would I lie about something like that?" I asked, genuinely confused.

He chuckles and takes a small step forwards to stand closer to me. "I'm not sure, Lulu."

"You can go now." I was more than exhausted, and I needed to sleep.

He tilts his head to the side, and it automatically makes a tiny strand of his hair fall in front of his face, but he doesn't move it.

"I'm not leaving."

"Sorry?"

"I'm not leaving you here alone tonight. Do I need to whisper it into your ear for you to understand?" He asked, stepping closer, but I was rooted to my spot.

I couldn't move.

"You would like that, wouldn't you? Having my lips so close to your ear and feeling my breath against your body." He taunted.

I watched as his towering body came closer to me, and I had to tilt my head back to look him in the eyes. He scanned my lips and then across my whole body before coming back to meet my eyes. His stare was like wildfire. Uncontrollable.

It only took him one more step before he was the closest he had been in days.

He took his hands and placed them on either side of my face in slow movements.

Immediately, my body craved the warmth radiating from him, and I leaned into his touch.

All my thoughts stopped.

Everything in me seemed to scream TOUCH ME, and I honestly wanted him to. I missed the feeling of him.

The soft tiny strokes on my cheek brought me back to reality, and I stared up innocently into his eyes.

"God, you will be the death of me." He gently said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

A small smile made its way upon my lips, "I think we're bad for each other."

"We're not bad, just sometimes complicated."

With that, he kissed me on the lips without notice or permission. He just did it. This kiss was definitely different from the one we shared in the woods. This one was more intimate.

Cole moved his hands from cupping my face to cupping my neck and guiding me over to a wall.

As my back slammed against it, I let out a small gasp, and he took that as the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

After a few moments, I pulled away so that I could breathe, but Cole took that as an invitation to leave wet kisses down my neck.

I let out a small moan when I felt his teeth slightly bite into my neck, and I grabbed a fist of his hair to control myself.