"You can't walk to the school." Aizawa argues with a frown marring his face.

"I'll– huh." Sasuke is about to say he'll just teleport there before he realizes that's not an option for him.

"Even if you could use your... abilities, that's illegal Quirk use."

"It's not a Quirk."

"Try explaining that to anyone who catches you."

"They won't catch me, then."

"Alright!" Yamada interrupts. "I can see that this is going absolutely nowhere and we're on a tight schedule as is." They pause, thinking. "Can you take public transit?"

"Probably."

"Then do that, but please don't walk all the way to the school. It's over an hour away."

"Fine."

"Great. Problem solved!"

Sasuke helps them load the remaining bags into the extra space they have in the car now that he won't be joining them and starts walking before they start driving.

He knows the route pretty well, or so he hopes. He's had ample time to study road maps and subway lines.

The buses are, thankfully, pretty empty since it's summer. If they weren't, he would've walked.

It doesn't take long for the bus to pull into the stop that's a few minutes away from the school. He walks the rest of the way and scans his keycard and face at the door. Once he's let in, he goes the rest of the way to the dorm building, Heights Alliance.

He only knows where it is because he took the time to memorize a map of everything on campus before he first came to the school under Kakashi's name.

It's early in the morning, around 10am, so there are people moving about the dorms already.

"Oh! Are you the new student Aizawa-sensei was talking about?" A girl, Uraraka, if Sasuke remembers correctly, asks.

Sasuke nods and her smile widens.

"I'm Uraraka Ochako!" She sticks out her hand for him to shake and Sasuke stares at it for a beat too long. She pulls her hand away with an awkward laugh.

"Uchiha Sasuke." He replies eventually. "Which way are the elevators?"

"They're just behind that door." She points to a door to Sasuke's left.

Sasuke nods in acknowledgement and turns to leave.

"Ah, wait!" She calls out to him and her face immediately flushes when he turns to look at her. "Since you're new... I was just wondering if you wanted me to introduce you to everyone later?"

Sasuke already knows his soon-to-be classmates since he's been to Yuuei before, not that they know that. He knows it would be a bit stupid to be rude to her so early into the school year. No point in purposefully making a bad first impression.

"If you'd like." He says before actually leaving this time.

His room is on the fourth floor sandwiched between Shouji's and Satou's, which is nice, because Sasuke knows they're pretty quiet people.

The room itself is pretty big for a dorm room. He'd been expecting to get something in a similar size to the ANBU dorms, though he's only been there once or twice.

He doesn't have a lot of stuff. It's mostly just books and disguised weaponry. Aizawa and Yamada had insisted he at least get a carpet, so there's a small, gray, circular rug in the center of the room.