Chapter 3

Let's just pretend that it hasn't been literal months since I updated my other stories.

Enjoy this short chapter!

Something Sasuke's done at some point in his life has led up to this moment. Something at some point would probably be a perfect explanation as to why he finds himself in the situations he finds himself in.

Unfortunately, no matter how much Sasuke sifts through his brain to try and find a reason for it, he comes up empty as to why he's sitting in a bar with the very people he swore to avoid.

"I'm so glad you reconsidered the offer." The misty man from earlier says.

"Hn." Sasuke shrugs. He isn't here for pleasantries.

"Any particular reason you reconsidered?" The cloud being who Sasuke would be referring to as Raikage asks. Sasuke was incredible at making nicknames, obviously.

"5 jobs. I'll do 5 jobs for you and then you'll do as I ask." Sasuke doesn't answer Raikage's question.

"That's a little presumptuous." Raikage says. Sasuke, quite frankly, doesn't give a rat's ass if it's presumptuous or not.

"Is it?" He drawls.

"How can you be sure we'll hold up our end of the deal?" Raikage seems like the presumptuous one, from Sasuke's perspective anyway.

"If you don't, I'll kill you." These people would be easy to kill, it's almost an insult that they think he can't. He has to remind himself that in this world, he hasn't built up a reputation and he also doesn't have the fame that comes with being an Uchiha, or the last one.

"You're just a brat!" A man with chapped lips speaks. Sasuke is surprised he managed to keep quiet for so long. He seemed like he was about to burst a lung while Sasuke and Raikage were talking.

"And you act like one." Sasuke replies coolly. He decides to name the man Chappy, for lack of a better title. Chappy reminds Sasuke of Hidan in all the worst ways possible. At least Hidan didn't act like a child... mostly.

"I'll fucking kill you." Chappy seethes.

Sasuke doesn't humour him with an answer. Instead, he gets up to leave.

If he really meant to leave, he would've been gone in less than 2 seconds. He doesn't actually want to leave just yet though. Well, he does want to leave, but he doesn't really have any options other than the discount Akatsuki as of yet. He only needs them to think he's leaving.

"Ah, not so fast, Shigaraki." A voice comes from a TV. So Chappy's name is Shigaraki. Sasuke doesn't particularly care about his name, he likes Chappy better anyway.

Chappy wilts and lets the TV person talk.

"What is it that you need from us?" The voice asks.

"I need access to dimensional travel." Sasuke replies vaguely.

"Oh? Whatever for?"

"What's it matter to you?"

"Fair enough. It may take a while to get access to such a Quirk, you understand?" Sasuke knows where this is going. If they find him useful, it won't matter if they find a Quirk that can do what he needs. They just won't tell him about it.

"I don't care. If it takes longer than 3 weeks, I'll do it myself." He shrugs.

"Acquiring a Quirk with such a power may prove to be more difficult than you expect." The TV voice speaks down to him. Sasuke wants to kill whoever's behind it.

"Hn."

"I see. Well then, welcome to the League of Villains."

"Hn."

~~~

Aizawa reads over his class list for the year. His eyes land on a boy with plain, light brown hair and brown eyes. Hatake Kakashi... interesting.

He seems startlingly ordinary, in comparison to the other students anyway. Aizawa would've completely overlooked him if not for the way he stood out on a page full of some of Japan's future heroes.

He'd better be able to keep up.

~~~

Keigo spends an annoyingly long amount of time on his report on Uchiha Sasuke. Nothing is known about the boy. He doesn't exist in any records, which shouldn't really be surprising if the theory the Hero Commission currently has holds true.

Still, he muses as he looks at the possible recruits for the Hero Commission, the year is shaping up to be an interesting one.

Keigo scoffs quietly as he flies over the city.

He can only hope that it's interesting in a way that won't require him to be thrust into the spotlight.

Somehow, he thinks with a wry grin, that doesn't seem to be in the cards for him.

He lands in front of Endeavour's agency and steels his resolve.

"Endeavour! I'm so happy to be working with you again!"

Sasuke: I'm over this dumbass dimension with these fake ass people
The LOV: Hey
Sasuke: Hey
Sasuke: Fucking bitch