Chapter 2

This is kinda unedited, I wrote it in like 10 minutes so excuse any mistakes.

The last thing Keigo had expected was that he would be caught and by a child no less. Though, he supposed outward appearances could be deceiving.

"I'm from the Hero Commission." Keigo said, raising his arms to show he was unarmed. The boy, Uchiha Sasuke, didn't seem to know that his feathers were his weapons, still, something told Hawks that he wouldn't be using his feathers. At least, not for a while.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?" Uchiha asked darkly, his grip on the knife he was holding tightened. Keigo re-evaluated his approach.

"No, I guess not." Keigo shrugged. "You're not from around here, are you?" He didn't know the specifics of the boy's situation, but if the energy spike was any indication, he wasn't from Japan.

The boy raised an eyebrow but didn't lower his guard.

"An energy spike appeared on our radars, I suppose you thought you arrived here without a trace, then?" Keigo asked, a bit mockingly.

"I didn't think you were smart enough to pick up on something but I guess even idiots can be surprising sometimes." Uchiha snapped.

Keigo was 90% sure that he heard the kid mutter something along the lines of, 'it's always the blondes' but he couldn't be too sure.

Uchiha's eyes flared red and suddenly, he was gone without a trace.

After thoroughly scanning the area to see if Uchiha had appeared anywhere nearby, Keigo decided that Uchiha was nowhere in sight and let out an amused chirp.

"Huh. Now that's something you don't see everyday."

~~~

Y'know, there were a lot of questions Sasuke had about life. Specifically why the gods decided to screw him over so many times.

You'd think after the whole clan murdering, brother gone crazy with desperation, village conspiracy someone would decide that enough was enough but no.

It was never enough and now Sasuke was standing at the edge of an unfamiliar building staring down at an unfamiliar city filled with unfamiliar people in an unfamiliar world.

He wasn't going to jump. He doubted a jump from this height would kill him anyway. Sasuke had been through too much just to drop dead in the middle of some hero/villain society that was bound to crumble in less than 10 years.

It wasn't like ending up in a random universe was enough to make him want to jump anyway. He'd survived worse.

Sasuke had lived his whole life surviving off of spite alone and that wasn't about to stop now.

It was unlikely that the Quirks of this world would help him much, based on the information he had and what he'd seen.

Sasuke already hated everything about this world. Even Naruto, for all of his smiles and sun-like tendencies, would probably have an issue with the way things ran here. Naruto was capable of understanding that not everything was black and white, even if Naruto's version of that was black, white, and a singular shade of gray.

That was fine though. Naruto was an idiot.

An idiot he cared about, (not that he'd ever admit it to the aforementioned idiot) but an idiot nonetheless.

Sasuke sighed and disappeared once again, choosing to go back to his hideout instead of staring off into nothingness.

Sasuke had no leads.

It was pathetic, really.

But Sasuke had never been as good at problem solving as his brother.

He'd avoided heroes at all costs, villains too.

Sasuke wouldn't exactly say he was desperate to return to the Elemental Nations. Sasuke doubted anyone with a bit of sense would be desperate to return to the Elemental Nations. However, if he had to choose, he'd prefer the Elemental Nations to the Earth. At least in one place, Sasuke was known and feared.

Sasuke wrinkled his nose when he thought about some of the interactions he'd had with some of the people of this world.

Civilians, it seemed, never changed no matter where he went.

Leaving his makeshift home was a hassle every time but it was becoming more and more necessary.

Sasuke was faced with a problem he'd never had in his entire life. Even with Orochimaru.

Sasuke was poor.

He'd never really considered himself privileged, backstory aside, but now, as he looked at his shitty, cardboard bed, he noted that perhaps he was better off than he'd previously thought.

Homelessness wasn't exactly a thing in Konoha. Sure, there were people who couldn't afford meals but they all lived somewhere.

It wasn't because the Kage cared, not by a longshot, it was only because it would be inconvenient to have a lot of people living on the streets if they faced an attack of any kind. Besides, from what Sasuke had seen, a large portion of funding went to the civilian council where they would decide what to do with it.

None of that really mattered at the moment, all that was really important was a) Sasuke had no money, b) Sasuke had no way of getting money, and c) Sasuke was hungry.

Sasuke kicked a rock down a road as he mulled over his options.

On one hand, he could see if he could get involved with the goody-two-shoes heroes.

On the other, he could get involved with the villains who were all basically just Madara or Pain reincarnated.

There was a joke to be made in there somewhere, surely.

Unfortunately, it seemed like Sasuke was most likely to "fit in" with the villains.

So be it.

Sasuke hadn't really had morals before and there was absolutely no reason to start now.

Shorter chapter but I wasn't really planning on updating this at all until someone said something on my profile so.