Chapter 49 : Movie Experience ?

Start from the beginning

Varun : Sanjana odi poiru , Annaiku nee dhana Aasai paatu paduna , apram na summa dhan irundhen . Nee dhan .

Madhu : Idhu ku dhan rendu perum annaiku andha paatu TV la vara modhu irumbuchungala . Kadvaule idhuku illaya oru end uh ?

Vikram : Rendum seriyana kd fellows.

Aadi : Seri indha kelvi ketadhu en tappu dhan ! En tappu dhan . He said slamming his forehead.

Amritha : Aathata kalainga ! Ellam saptutu padam pakka kelambanum vanga.

They all went down when Vijay and Swathi went to there room while the others got ready.

************

They all reached KG cinemas to watch the movie .

Varun sat in the middle with Sanjana on his right and Aadi on his left . Amritha sat besides Aadi , while Vikram and Madhu sat next to eachother. Kavin and Aditi came together to the theatre.

Sanjana : Dei enna padam nu sollave illa . She asked turning

Varun : Enna dei lam sollra . He looked at her

Sanjana : Ungala sollala unga pakkatula okandhurukula adha sollren.

Aadi : Unga rendu peru kita vandhu okandhen paru ! Nalla mariyadha.

As soon as they were having there banters the first scene was girl handing to death .
And Sanjana look struck .

Sanjana : Enna padathuku da kutitu vandhurukinga ? She panicked

The film title card displayed " Ratchasan " with the bgm and that scared Sanjana to death

Sanjana held Varun's hand in reflex and began sweating

Varun : Ma enna achu ?

Sanjana : Ennaku indha mari padam bayam ! Ayoo andha bgm kadavule.  She said hiding herself in Varun's shoulder.
Varun : Seri ma paravala . Na iruken la yen bayapudura . He said placing his other hands on her shoulder

That's when he felt another weight on his lap , it was Aadi who was scared to death seeing the visuals of the movie

Varun : Ada rama ! Wife oda romance pannalam nu nenacha . Inga rendu perum kozhandha mari paduthudunga . He sighed

As the movie went on Sanjana closed her eyes in reflex and tightening her grip on Varun . Varun liked the way she held him tighter for every scene . Anyways it was an advantage for him to be close to her . To feel her near is chest and in his embrace made him feel heaven. 

When it was suppose to be a thriller film for everyone . Varun was having a romance vibe seeing Sanjana in his embrace but the romance soon turned into comic scenario when he felt Aadi also hugging from the other side.

Varun : konjam romance panna vidurangala .

Sanjana closed her eyes and placed her palms on Varun's eyes .

Varun : Ma en kanna edhuku close panra ? He asked struggling to watch

Sanjana : Neengalum pakka venam . She said with a fear

Amritha : Pavam Mama ! Sanju Aadi ah vachutu eppudi dhan pakkurangalo

The cousins ended up laughing more than needed seeing the plight of Varun.

After they finished the movie all of them exited the theatre.

Varun's shirt was crumbled and his hands were having nail imprints of Sanjana . Indicating how much she would have squeezed his hand in fear .