✄ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᗴIᘜᕼT ✄

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪsᴍ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪsᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ

He knocked on the door twice. The maids weren't there obviously, they would have opened the door in seconds. He sighed, thinking they weren't at home, but then the white door opened. Thomas was standing there, smiling.

Newt had never seen him smile so widely before and he was in love with it. But something was wrong. He could see it in Thomas' eyes that some part of him was missing. The sober part. He was drunk.

"Newtie! Come and dance with me," Thomas called, taking Newt by his hand and tugging him inside, shutting the door.

"Tommy, are you drunk? Where's Teresa?"

Thomas hummed to the loud rock song, twirling Newt around his finger before letting him go. Newt stumbled away from Thomas. He didn't want to deal with drunk Thomas. Be didn't want to deal with anyone drunk. Not anymore.

"Teresa's with her friend and I'm here... All alone... In this house... Full of nothing! Let's dance, Newtie!" Thomas yelled, but Newt could see tears in his eyes.

"You're drunk, Tommy... I-I don't know what to-"

"Drink some too!" Thomas said, a tired giggle escaping his lips.

He took out his small flask from his pocket and showed Newt his 25% vodka. Newt backed away for a moment, thinking Thomas would hit him. He always thought that, it was a cruel memory, following him every where with every actions he made.

"Scared of a bottle?! Newt, you're so funny," Thomas murmured, dancing carelessly around the house.

Newt didn't know what to do. He planned to stay over at Thomas' since he mentioned that no one was at home and they could have the living room for a movie night, but he didn't expect Thomas to be drunk. He didn't have words to say. Was he mad? He wasn't, he was madly in love, that's what he was and he couldn't help, but feel guilty.

"Tommy, where's your mom? Or dad? Can we call them?" Newt asked.

"I don't know, probably in Italy... Or France, maybe even Dubai," Thomas answered so casually and Newt believed his drunk words.

He had never seen his parents and knew they were busy with everything they had going on, but it still confused him that they didn't even take weekends off to see their children. Thomas was always alone, same as with Teresa who grew up with maids.

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner.... breathing in your dust," Thomas sang along the lyrics, nearing himself to Newt who was backed up against the wall of the living room.

He took a breath in and held it when Thomas came face to face with him. He could feel the brunet's breath on his neck and goosebumps all over his body. He felt him breath in deeply, before laying his head on Newt's shoulder.