✄ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ ✄

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ɴᴇᴡᴛᴍᴀs
¿ʙᴏᴅʏ sʜᴀᴍɪɴɢ?

"You seriously don't need that, they are beautiful anyway," Lizzy said, placing her hands on Newt's shoulders

Newt looked at her from the mirror, a pensil in his hand. He began dotting his face with freckles and smearing them lightly to make them look natural. Lizzy was mad that Newt was doing this only to impress a boy.

"If he would like you, would you even like yourself?"

Newt ignored her. He knew that she was right, but he refused to give that up. Thomas wouldn't even look at his face if he wouldn't care. He was pretty. He was pretty. He was pretty without all those stuff.

"Can you do me eyeliner?" Newt asked.

Lizzy sighed. She knew he would love wearing eyeliner even if he wasn't into someone. She sat down beside him on the empty chair. Newt handed her the black pen, smiling at her. Thomas would like him.

"Thank you, Liz," Newt whispered, closing his eyes for her to make him look good.

***

There he was, sitting right behind Thomas in class. He made sure to pay attention to class and stuff the teacher was talking about, but it was hard to do when the brunet would turn around every once in a while. He was obviously stunned by the eyeliner, or the outfit he wore.

Newt didn't have much clothes to wear, but the ones that were his, were stunningly fitting him and his personality. He wore a yellow sweater with white overalls. The boods he'd always wear were black and had yellow shoelaces.

He kept writing down notes about the topic they had in chemistry. He didn't like it, but if he'd fail the class, he wouldn't make it to the end of the year. Even if it was an art school he had to get good education.

"Love your eye look," Thomas whispered, his seat now completely turned to Newt's desk.

Newt nodded at him. It may have seemed rude, but Newt had never really spoken to anyone in class. The teacher didn't care about the students who didn't care about the class, continued as he knew that they were the ones writing the final exam. Thomas didn't care to look at the white board with formulas on it.

"You're writing down everything on that board?" The brunet whispered.

The blonde nodded once again. He didn't even care to make eye contact with him because he knew he'd melt and die from the hazel eyes that were looking at him adoringly. He licked his lips and bit on his bottomlip, looking right past Thomas at the board.

"Ignoring me, or just shy?"

Newt couldn't answer the question with shaking his head or nodding. He wanted to ignore it so bad, but that was the best thing that happened to him in weeks. He ripped the bottom of his paper from his notebook and began scribbling down.

i don't really like talking-

"Oh? Well, I talk a lot," Thomas replied, making Newt chuckle.

i noticed that.

Thomas laughed at that quietly. He watched as Newt continued to copy the whole board filled with so many Cs and Os and H²Os, but he didn't care to do any of those. He had a good mind and was able to remember everything the teacher said. His mother would call him a genius, but he was only good at remembering.

"I think you're pretty."

Maybe it was Newt's make up - which was barely noticeable, maybe he meant his actual beauty. Maybe he meant those gorgeous brown eyes, or maybe he meant his drawn freckles. Maybe he meant his body, or maybe he meant the clothes his was wearing.

The blonde stayed quiet. For the first time in a while he made eye contact with the brunet. Thomas was lying about Newt being pretty, the brunet was a piece of art. He had the most beautiful eyes, those pretty moles on his face. He was beautiful. He was beautiful.

"You are too," Newt whispered.

Thomas' face lit up, Newt actually talked to him. He felt his cheeks flush and he couldn't tell if Newt saw it, but he was definitely looking at him. Newt didn't do anything but blush for the rest of the class. He didn't care about the other board he didn't note down. Thomas and him actually looked at each other and didn't say anything.

"What about a date? Right after school?"

Thomas was so spontaneous. Newt didn't know how to reply. He never had a date. He never thought a boy like Thomas would be interested in him. He liked Thomas a lot. It was hard to find a reply on his question.

He could say yes, but it would burn his whole self, or he could say no and be sad on the inside. He choose burning and cutting over the sadness. At least he would be happy. He would be happy while Thomas didn't know how he was.

Thomas only heard a word from him, but the way Newt looked at him told him to give it a shot. He thought Newt was pretty, beautiful and pretty much a nerd even though he wasn't good at chemistry.

"Oh please don't say no, I'm gonna die!" Thomas whisper yelled.

He made a dramatic gasp and placed his hand on his forehead. Newt loved how he was so understanding, so smart and at the same time so funny. He chuckled quietly and gave the brunet a nod.

"Is that a yes to my question or my I'm gonna die?"

Newt packed up his stuff because school was over, but before he did that, he scribbled down on the other side of the piece of paper. His bag was luckily light, so he could carry it around while walking with Thomas. He didn't even know what he was doing, what they were doing.

"It was a yes to the date," Newt said.

The first thing Thomas heard Newt say in a loud voice. His voice was so soft, but thick and British. He looked so adorable with that smile while he was waiting for Thomas to pack up his stuff. When the brunet was done he gave Newt a quick nod and they were heading out.

"What are we doing?" Thomas asked.

He was the one asking for a date, Newt thought. He only shook his head. He didn't know what to say, nor do. He was going out with his crush. The person who didn't even give him a glance for over a year ago. The boy who liked him back, probably.

"I didn't think of anything, maybe park? Or coffee? Maybe we can get a coffee and then go to the park?"

Newt only nodded to his questions. He only wished they wouldn't go the the café he worked at, but it was the most near to the art college.

"I like Idle Town, you know that café?" Thomas asked.

Just when Newt was hoping he wouldn't mention the café he was working at. But he couldn't say no to Thomas. He couldn't tell him that he worked at that place and would get his coffee for free. He couldn't tell Thomas how he would love to be with him all day long. He nodded again.

ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴇʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ,

ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇs?¿ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴅʏɪɴɢ. ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ sʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ... ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ?¿ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs  sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ  ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

1265 ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

~𝕂